5. Studio

NBA YOUNGBOY | Kentrell Gaulden

I got up from the table, placing my hand on bens shoulder as i walked past him smirking "Nigga you nasty as hell" ben said to me, i laughed continuing to walk off

I got up from the table, placing my hand on bens shoulder as i walked past him smirking "Nigga you nasty as hell" ben said to me, i laughed continuing to walk off. I licked my lips as i followed Talana to the bathrooms, looking around for her.

I saw Her go into the disabled bathrooms i quickly ran to it stopping the door with my foot, pushing my way into the bathroom Tay's face made me laugh as i looked at her. I smiled before locking the door. "Why you look so scared fo" i said laughing "Boy why tf you follow me in here, get tf out" she said pointing to the door but i didnt budge she tried to walk past me but i grabbed her wrist pulling her back, i pushed her up against the wall "You disabled na?" i said lowly, she looked up at me smacking her lips "These toilets bigger, i like it" she said trying to defend herself. "yeah aight"

She was finna be disabled by the time I was done with her , There was something bout shawty that i wanted so bad, she was different from the other girls i be fucking with she wasn't all on a nigga thats how i knew she was a real one and didn't care bout all the fame and money.

I hovered over her licking my lips as I stared into her eyes, she pushed me away after a few seconds "get out Kentrell" she said as she pushed me back. I allowed her to push me I just laughed "you know you ain't wan me to get out" I chuckled "fuck you" she said giving me a stink look I stepped forward to her again "fuck you too" I stared into her eyes as I said it, nonchalantly. I leant forward and kissed her before she could say anything else, at first she didn't kiss back but then she put her hand on my cheek caressing it whilst kissing me back. I knew she wanted a nigga...

I could feel myself getting a boner so I covered my bulge with my hand grabbing my pants she looked down at me and laughed, I broke the kiss off, she made me feel weak and shit

Talana Monique

Kentrell kissed me I didn't kiss back, I was taken back but then I gave in and kissed him back whilst holding his face, I noticed him grabbing his pants so I looked down and started to laugh whilst kissing him but he broke the kiss off I could see he went a little red which I wasn't expecting because he always puts on this "gangster" persona I mean don't get me wrong I know he bout that!

"Don't laugh at me when you done this na" he leaned back pointing down to his boner. I bit down on my lip grabbing onto his belt and tugging on it lightly he looked at me deeply knowing what was about to go down. But it wasn't i laughed again pulling my hand away, he looked up t me raising a brow with a confused look on his face. "What?" i said walking away to the door "Fuck you mean 'what' fuck is you going?" he said his tone slightly raised, he grabbed my arm trying to pull me back towards him i shook him off giving him a mug.

"Back to the group nigga, im sure yo girl can finish that shit off for you" i looked down to his erection opening the bathroom door and walking out. He must be crazy if he thinks hes getting in this nana anytime soon... we barely even know eachother and i am not easy like the other hoes he be fucking with he needs to understand this!