12. BEN 10

Ben 10
3:22pm

I closed the door behind me walking into KDs bedroom, I was finna call Mira see what her ass was doing up in the A

I closed the door behind me walking into KDs bedroom, I was finna call Mira see what her ass was doing up in the A. She answered after the 3rd ring but hung up.. this bitch got me fucked all the way up.

She called back on FaceTime oh aight... "Waddup" i said sitting on the end of KDs bed smiling into the camera she was with some people because i could hear them in the background. "Hey Ten" she smiled waving at the camera "Whatchu doing shawty" i asked her wanting to know who she was with "Nun just chilling" she replied "Just chilling? sounds like you havin fun ta' me who you wid" i questioned "Some like that.." she laughed "But im with some friends they over at my place so we just chilling" "Bet not be no lil boys chillin" i said laying back on the bed holding the camera up.

"Uh uh of course there aint" she flipped the camera showing 3 girls they were all fine as fuck i moved the camera closer to my face tryign to get a better look but she flipped the camera "Ooh they fine as fuck link me with one of them" she immediately mugged the screen "Bye, im bouta' hang up on you the fuck" she told me sounding annoyed which made me laugh "Im bullshittin bae" "Bae?" she smirked hard, i bit my lip smirking back "Yeah bae ya hurd me Ten shit" i threw up my gang signs.

"Who are you speaking to Mira" Her friend asked trying to get in the camera "No one" she replied "Bitch you talking to ben 10 fuck you mean no one" i shouted "What the fuck, YB friend Ten?" her friend yelled grabbing the phone. "Ohhh myyyy fuck" she said hiding her face Mira snatched the camera back from her i started to laugh "Waddup slimes" i heard them speaking in the background no doubt asking how mira knew us and shit "Ben you annoying, im finna call you back later though" she told me and i nodded hanging up.

As i got up from the bed Three walked in with some lightskin girl he looked shocked to see me in the room "Whatchu doing in here Ben" he asked me the girl looked at three then back to me "Was on the phone slime, who dis is" i smiled at her "My name's Dena" she spoke before three could smiling all up in my face. "You gotta get out bro im bouta chop some" he told me "Oh shit you tryna add one more in dea" i said rubbing my hands together "Naah n--" "im down" the girl replied holding three's hand. "well shit if you down" Three said to her.

Where the fuck he find this bitch at, bouta' run a train on her ass...

Talana Monique

"That bitch cant even twerk right" Kandy said as she showed me a video of Malu trying to twerk on instagram, i couldn't help but laugh damn. "Kandy why you showing me this" i said shaking my head "Who cant twerk" KD bucked making boomer and Kentrell look our way. "Dont worry the fuck" KD snatched her phone watching the video "Son they done pulled up the video of your ex twerking" KD showed YB she smacked his lips pushing the phoen out his face "Mane ion wanna see that pussy ass shit" he sounded annoyed "You dont miss her?" Boomer asked being funny "Fuck you mean do i miss her? yall niggas tryna clown ion fuck wit that immigrant ass bitch" he told them.