getting my baby back.

Bahja POV

so Zonnique doesn't believe me. WTF? i told her already a thousand times I'm not gonna hurt her. i love her too damn much. I would never ever in a life time cheat in her. I mean I've been cheated on so I know how it feels . I wouldn't hurt her like that. But when we finished arguing for no reason at all she told me to leave so i did I ran out and jumped in my car and headed home. i came in the house On the verge of tears My mom was in the living room Also so she asked me whats wrong

Me:* crying* oh mom Z-Zonnique thinks i was cheating on h-her ..

Sham:what sweetie why?

Me:* crying* so you know how tomorrow is our anniversary right?

sham: yes. 

Me: ok so i was with sam.. the girl i met at the concert in south bend?

Sham:Wait? is this from along time ago?

me:No this was today ok but anyway i was with her i got nique a necklace with our date engraved in it . *shows her the necklace* so i put it on sam to see how it would look so then iguess papparazi got the pic sent it to mto and they put it on ig and she seen it and now she thought it was for sam and we argued and she told me to leave and i left.

Sham: aww my poor baby come here *hugs Bahja*

me:Mom i just hope she believes me .

Sham: she will baby *hugging bahja* Especially if tomorrow  is your anniversary. 

Me: Yeah i guess *sniffles*

i went up to my room and started crying again into my pillow.

nique pov

So me and bee got in a argument and i told her to leave and she did.

i didnt mean to start an argument but i just got mad sighs sam and Brianna walked in and i was crying

Brianna:Whats wrong zonnique?

me:*crying* i wish i had just let bee Explain. i mean i didnt .mean to start an argument.  ughhh Im the worst Girlfriend ever !

Brianna: no you're .. sam i think you should tell her what happened st the mall..

Sam: i am but *whispers* what about the surprise?

Bri: idk

Sam:Zonnique?

me:what?

sam:Um at the mall... *tells her the whole thing* im sorry if you're mad at me. for that ..she just asked me to go cus she wanted to see how it would look on someome .. i would never try to take bahja from you or ruin your relationship in any sorta way. Also uh was the surprise..sorrry i ruined it.. *laughs nervously* sorry

me: oh my... Sam im sorry for Thinking you were trying to take bahja from me.. i let my jealously Get the best of me im sorry

Sam:Zonnique its cool and plus im cuffed 7.23.12

me: oh okay well excuse me i have to go call bahja and tell her im so sorry

Them:ok

I called bahja about a thousand times..no respond.. i left voicemails..no respond.. even sent texts ..no respond.. sigh i just cried and i guess i cried myself to sleep ..

i woke up around 6 ..I Checked to see if i had a text and i did! i instantly got happy..as i pull my notifications bar down i got sad when i saw it wasn't a text from her..only a text from Zoey. (no i dont like him he's my best friend) Ijust cleared my Notifications and i freshened up and Left The house i left a note.

bahja pov  

I've been crying partically all damn day. Z hs been calling/texting me all day and i just ignored them ohband the voice mails also. i just woke up and my mom called me down saying some one was here for me. i dont feel like seeing anyone .. i walked down stairs and guess who  i was face to face with ? zonnnique.

sham: ill leave you two alone.

me: ok

Nique: bahja baby im sorry. i let my jeleously get in the way i shouldn't of done that. i know youre not gonna Cheat. im sorry bahja. please forgive me i didnt mean to start an argument. that was really stupid of me im really sorry baby i really am.

i cant stand to you see Sad..because of me ..bc of my jeleously im very sorry bahja... i wouldn't blame you if you dont wanna talk to me.. sighs

For some reason i couldn't get my words out.

Nique:Well sighs Im sorry bahja

ill just leave you alone.. *starts walking away*

at that moment as she was walking away i grabbed her by her arm and turned her around and kissed her she kissed back and then i felt the sparks When we first kissed after 10 seconds we pulled away.

Nique:Bahja..♥

Me:zonnique... ♥

We kissed again

Nique:bahja im sorry about this whole thing

me:Nique i understand. .its okay ..just promise. me something?

Nique:Whats that?

me:To trust me & talk to me whenever something is bothering you.

Nique:I promise ..Promise me  something.

me:Whats that?

nique: to always love me

Me:I promise . ♥

with that she kissed me and we heard clapping..

Lo:Awwh yall so cute bruh

Us:Thanks. ♡

Sham:*walking in the room on the phone* Yes tameka they made up...just now ....they talked it out... haha you better be..ok talk to you later girl ...haha bye. 

me and nique laughed and went upstairs and go to bed ..yeah we just woke up but it was late so we went to bed.