The perfect day P.1

Nique POV:

Yayyy Me & Bahja Made up! I'm so happy! I'm not gonna let my jealousy get in the way of our relationship no more!  that's a promise I know bee loves me and isnt gonna cheat. Its are anniversary today and I took bahja out to the fanciest restaurant ever

Bahja: o my god! nique this place is expensive You didn't have to take me here.

Me:but I wanted to. I wanted to do something for my big baby on this Special day *smiles*

Bahja: awwh nique I swear you are just to sweet Smiles*

me: Yeah I am aren't I?  *smirks*

She laughed and we went to our table just then the waiter came and took our drinks

Me:A Sprite for me please

bahja:A Pepsi Please

Waiter: OK be right back .

we just sat and talked Until the waiter came back

Waiter:Im sorry I didn't introduce myself Properly My name is jaydenn (a girl) I'll be your waiter for  tonight. What may you guys like To eat?

Me: *smiles Hi Jaydenn Iwould like A Salad with French dressing.

Bahja: *smiles* I would like--(gco)

Me thiss cutie  would like the baby back ribs and A side of fries *smiles*

Bee: Thanks for ordering for me Bae *giggles & Smiles*

Me: no problem *pecks her lips and smiles*

Jaydenn (waiter) : awwh y'all go out?

Me:yes today is our anniversary *smiles*

Jaydenn: awh y'all are cute Well I'll be right back with you guy's food.

Me:OK thank you *smiles*

Bee:Babe?

Me:Hm?

Bee: I love u so fucking much zonnique I could not be more happier than I am with you.

Me: aww bahja I can say the same. you are the best relationship I've ever had. you make me so happy.

Bee:Awh baby you make me sooooo happy too I'm glad we worked every thing out. I love u

me:I love you more. and I'm glad too *kisses her*

Bee:*breaks the kiss and hugs me*

I hugged her back and then after a few seconds I pulled away then we just sat in silence until our food came not awkward silence but comfortable silence Admiring each other.

Just as we were doing that Our waiter came with our food.

Us:Thank you *smiles*

Jaydenn:Hey just doing my job here *laughs and smiles*

She walks off and we eat our food sharing good memories .

we finish our food up and pay and we leave. Me and bee got in the car I'm taking her some where else I'm taking her to a carnival but she doesn't know it. oh yeah I also rented the whole place out for just us two.

I put a blind fold on her and Just as expected She asked a whole bunch of questions "Where are we going?
why do I have a blind fold on? Are you Trying to kid nap me? "