Love at first sight?

Hiyaa this is a new story i'm starting! I got the idea on twitter talking to @swaggerdabiebsX , we started to talk about Little Mix and Justin. Leigh-Anne, a member of Little Mix, has a crush on Justin, so we started to talk about how they would make a cute couple and stuff like that. And then she said how it would be amazing if we turned it into a fanfic. So yeah it's about Leigh and Justin, but will they fall in love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LEIGH-ANNE! GET UP!" A voice from downstairs shouted. "WE'VE GOT A DAY OFF! SO WE'RE GOING SHOPPING! BUT WE NEED TO HURRY UP!" The voice yelled again. It was Jesy Nelson. She was trying to wake her housemate and bandmate, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, up. "Jesy shut up! I want a lie in!" Leigh-Anne shouted back.  "You can ask Jade or Perrie to go with you!" It went quiet, then she heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Jesy appeared at the door, "You are so lazy! Just come with me! please? I will buy you a ... Justin Bieber poster." Jesy said pleadingly. "A Justin Bieber poster?" Leigh said, interested. "Yes a JB poster. But you need to get up first!" Jesy replied, but Leigh-Anne was already in the bathroom.

Jesy and Leigh locked the door behind them as they left the apartment. They started walking. "So" Jesy said, "Shopping and then?" she asked. "Well we could go ... PARTYING!" Leigh shouted. They both started to laugh. "Yes we can arrange that with the other girls. Can I invite Jordan?" Jesy hopefully asked. "Yes, you might as well. I will just stay with Perrie, since Zayn is in America." Leigh replied.

After they went shopping, the girls went home and got ready for a night out. Would Leigh-Anne meet anyone important?

Please comment or tweet me @Love4LMix