You're Justin Bieber!

Soooo chapter 4! This has got some pretty good feedback! Thank you everyone.

~~~~~~~~

Justins POV:

I'm waiting for Leigh-Anne to wake up! I hope she's ok, I didn't want her to faint. What have I done?

Her bandmates are also waiting for her to wake up, I think I know who they are, well there names. Isn't is Perrie, Jesy and Jade? I go and find out.

I walk up to them and introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Justin." They all looked at eachother and smiled, is that a bad thing?

"Hi," the blonde one said "I'm Perrie, and this is Jade and Jesy." I smiled at them and they did the same.

"Do you have any idea why she fainted?" I asked. "Erm well you are Justin Bieber." Jade answered. "And she does have a major crush on you!" Jesy also replied. Perrie give Jesy a funny look. "Jesy you cant just tell him that, what will Leigh think?" she whispered.

"No, its ok. She seems a nice girl anyway." I interupted. "Do you reckon its a good idea if I wait for her to wake up? Or will she faint again?" I laughed. "Well you could go back and party. We will ask her when she wakes up if she wants to meet you." Jade said.

"Ok. Good idea. Come on guys lets go back." I shouted to my friends.

*10 minutes later*

Leigh-Anne's POV:

"LEIGH! LEIGH! LEIGH-ANNE PINNOCK GET YO ASS UP!" I heard laughing and whispering. What happened? i opened my eyes.

"Yay! She's awake!" A familiar voice shouted, it was Jesys. I opened my eyes wider, I was in a room, but where? I looked around, confused.

"OMG! Leigh, why did you do that?" Perrie laughed. "Do what?" I asked still rubbing my eyes. "You don't remeber?" She asked. "Well all I remeber was dancing with you, and then someone interupted us. Who was it again?" I answered confused. " Well Leigh-Anne Pinnock, you might need to hold on to something. It was JUSTIN BIEBER!" Perrie screamed.

My mouth opened. "JUU... JUSTIN..... JUSTIN F***ING BIEBER!" I shouted back. Suddenly the door flew open.

"Did someone shout me?" He said. HE SAID. ITS JUSTIN. "OMG!" I said.

"Oh you're awake. That's good. How are you feeling?" He asked softly. "I'm erm i'm feeling better." I lied, how do I feel OK when the one and only JB was standing in front of me.

PLEASE COMMENT! OR TWEET ME @Love4LMix :)