Am I dreaming?

So here is chapter 3! Hope you all enjoy!

Leigh-Anne tried to speak but no words came out. "Am ... am ... I dr ... rea ...ming?" She stuttered. And then it went black.

~~~~~~

Leigh-Anne's POV

I grabbed Perrie's hand and dragged her to the dancefloor. We started to dance, and sing, and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned round I saw him.

I saw Justin Bieber.

I think i mumbled a few words, I can't exactlly remeber. And then I blacked out. I FAINTED IN FRONT OF JUSTIN BIEBER. He must think i'm an idiot. Well done Leigh, you have fainted in front of JB. Ugh, but who cares, I still met him.

~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV

"Hey, can we get some drinks please?" I shouted over to the bar.The barman nodded and went and got some glasses. "So Justin, any girls here you like the look of?" My friend Jason said jokingly. "Haha, very funny. No i've come to have a good time. Not to look for girls." I replied. The guys all give me a funny look.

I started to look around the club, just to check and see if anyone i recognised was here, and thats when i first saw her. Leigh-Anne Pinnock. The girl of my dreams. Jason must of noticed because he was looking directly at her as well.

"WOW! Justin, she is hot! But you're not looking for love. So I think i'll go and talk to her." Jason said standing up. "NO!" I pushed him back down on his seat and started to walk over. I remember hearing her sing, she had the voice of an angel. And she wasn't a bad dancer.

I took a deep breath and tapped her shoulder.

This wwas it.

She turned around, her face looked stunning in the strobelights. And then,

she fainted.

Me and my friends picked her up  and took her into a quiet room. We put her on a chair and asked for a glass of water.

When she wakes up, i'm gonna get to know her more.

PLEASE COMMENT!