Stealing the jacket

Sierra's P.O.V

"SIERRA YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!"

"OKAY MOM"

I quickly get my Blue dress on and grab my phone and bag running down the stairs. I grab a waffle and run to the door grabbing my heels and running to my friends car. I hope into my spot in the passengers seat.

"Why are you not wearing your shoes" My friend Tracey asks

"I was in a rush"

She chuckles and I slid my heels on.

"Hey Teddy bear?" My other friend Lacey asks me (Teddy bear is her nickname)

"Yeah pumpkin?" (Pumpkin is Laceys nickname)

"Can you do my homework"

"Sure" I say grabbing her homework and I start doing it.

"I still don't know how you can do all of our homework in like ten minutes" Roxy asks

"Im special Polar bear" ( Polar bear is Roxys nickname)

They chuckle

"hey Trace we never gave you a nickname"

I don't want one Teddy bear I already have Trace"

"Nope your gonna be Koala"

"Fine" She says laughing

We get to school and I give all my friends their homework. I hop out of the car and walk into the school and walk to my locker.

"Hey beautiful"

"Give it up Luke"

"Oh come on Sierra you have every boy head over heels for you and you wont date at least one of them"

"Not yet"

"Hey cutie"

"Ryan"

"Please one date"

"Nope I said no to Luke I say no to you"

"Ughhhhh"

I laugh and open my locker. I get pulled close to my friends and Ryan says" Looks like Hunters coming" I roll my eyes

"The fucking sex god?"

"And gang leader and bad boy"

I sigh and lean against Luke. We all see Hunter the "Bad boy" comin down the hall and everyone that is in his path run to the sidelines. Hunter stops in the middle of all of us and looks at us with his so called glare. I rolls my eyes. His stare lands on my and Luke. I fell Luke stiffen and I stiffen also I guess his glare is scary. Jesus. No one dares move.

"You all can head to your classes" Hunter says

Everyone scurries off and me and my friends run to our classes. I have my first second third and fourth hour with Tracey and Ryan. We run to history and sit at out table.

"Oh My god!" Tracey says I look at her in shock

"Trace his glare is creepy has all hell!"

"I know right!"

"Hey girls do you think hes good looking?" Ryan asks

I almost chock on air and so does Tracey "Hell no" we both say

Ryan chuckles.

"You almost made me chock Ry" I say

"Sorry Sie"

I smile then the teacher walks in with Hunter following. The whole class stops moving and breathing. Me and Tracey Breathe of course and we also move a little but when Hunter looks at us we stop moving. After class me and Tracey run out getting followed by Ryan.

"Sie Trace stop running"

We stop and look at him and we see Hunter we freeze and Ryan looks confused. Me and Tracey slowly back up running to our class.

"What are you girls running fro- HOLY FUCK!" Ryan yells running to us after he sees Hunter. I see Hunter rolls his eyes following us. Me and Tracey run to the girls bathroom and hide in there.

"I swear Hunters gonna kill us for running away from him!" Trace complains

"Its gonna be fine" I say walking to the door looking out I see Hunter and I slam the door closed. I hear him sigh and then he says " Girls can you please come out Im not gonna kill you"

"No thanks you can go to class" I say " Im not feeling to feel"

I hear him sigh again and walk away. I open the door and look around I don't see him anywhere so me and Tracey run to our class. We walk into class and sit next to Ryan.

~Skip to the end of the day~

Me, Trace, Lacey, Roxy, Luke, and Ryan are walking to Traceys car.

"Who wants to have a sleepover at my house?" Luke says

"Sure" I say

"Yeah" Everyone else says

They stop at my house first and I get enough clothes for a couple days and I tell my mom Im spending the night at Lukes. Then we go to everyone elses house and then go to Lukes.

"Luke whos your neighbor?" I ask

"Hunter"

"HUNTER? AS IN HUNTER WEST IS YOUR NEIGHBOR?!" Roxy screams

"Yeah Its fine hes never home and if he is hes in his living room"

Everyone sighs in relief. We all walk into Lukes house and put our stuff in his room. I look out the window and see Hunter. He looks up and almost sees all of us but we duck.

"Lets go downstairs and watch a movie" Luke say

"YES" we all scream and run downstairs. I jump on the couch and grab the remote and chose a movie.

"Is Captain America winter soldier alright?" I ask

"YES IM UP FOR SOME CHRIS EVANS AND SEBATIAN STAN" The girls say

I laugh and play the movie.

Half way into the movie.

"OH MY GOD HES SOOOOO HOT" Roxy says

"True Chris Evans is hot" Lacey says

I chuckle and nod. The boys groan.

After the movie we go back up to Lukes room and play truth or dare.

"Sie Truth or Dare"

"Bitch you know it dare"

"Hmmmpppppp I dare you to steal Hunter leather jacket and wear it everyday pretending its yours until he figures it out." Lacey says

"Okay" I say

Luke and Ryan Look shocked

"I never chicken out from a dare" I say Opening the window I jump over to Hunters open window and look for his Jacket I find it laying on his bed and I grab it running back to the window and jump to Lukes window.

"Holy shit you got it" Lacey says

I nod and smile.

The game of truth or dare goes on for hours we notice its two in the morning and we go to sleep.

SUPPPPPP BITCHES! How did you like the first chapter? Did ya like it or naw? I thought it was good. But I guess my opinion don't matter. Don't forget to

Like

Comment

Share

and Vote

Love ya ~Blows a kiss and runs off~