What They Do When They See Someone Flirting With You

Levi: He walks up next to you as he stares at the person with a deadpan expression, and puts his arm around your waist. He says something snarky, then looks over at you and says "let's go". He gives the person a dirty look before you both walk away. 

Eren: He hugs you tightly from behind and glares at the person. He's trying his best not to yell because he knows you wouldn't like that. He only relaxes when the person backs off. 

Armin: He's over-thinking the situation big time, but nonetheless makes himself go over to you and shyly holds your hand. You realize how he's feeling, and introduce him to the person as your boyfriend. 

Jean: He puts his arm around your shoulder, and says something along the lines of "why you talkin' to my girl?" You have to calm him down before a fight could begin to break out. 

Erwin: He just casually walks up to you and holds your hand to show you're his. 

Reiner: He just walks up to you and puts his arm around your shoulder, casually slipping into the conversation that the two of you are dating. 

Hanji: She usually doesn't worry about it too much; other people flirting just doesn't bother her, as long as it doesn't go farther than that.