Songs in Books #1: Love Story by Taylor Swift

To the girl who's celebrating her 16th birthday, happy birthday Princess Hodelli. Hart Hart <3

Ito ang unang kanta ni Taylor Swift na narinig ko and it's one of my favorite. Sorry for the typos^^

"We were both young when I first saw you."

I started walking down the aisle, slowly and gracefully. I gripped my daddy's arm and he sweetly smiled on me. 

It was so perfect. Everything's so perfect.. The garden, sun and the summer breeze. It's the garden wedding that I've ever dreamed of.

I saw you patiently waiting at the altar. I want to feel the moment so I walked as slowly as I can. I don't feel any rush right now because I know there's no stopping us now. I smiled.

"I closed my eyes and the flashback starts."

I was fifteen back then and you're fifteen. I'm not really a believer of love-at-first-sight thingy. But when our eyes met, I suddenly feel different. My knees went Jell-O and I felt butterflies on my stomach.

It was five in the afternoon and I was standing on my bestfriend's house's lawn. It was Selena's 16th birthday when we first met.

I saw you handsomely walking from the gates with a charming smile on your face. Nakita kong papalapit ka sa kinatatayuan nami ni Selena. And you walked and walked and walked until we're only inches away from each other.

And I held my breath for a few seconds. You gave me a daisy and I said thank you. And I smelled the fragrance of the flower filled the summer air.

Mas gwapo ka pala sa malapitan.

Hindi ko namalayan na magkahawak-kamay na pala tayo sa gitna ng dance floor. With our hands intertwined with each other, my other hand on your shoulder and yours on my hips. I feel like I was Cinderella and you're my Prince Charming. We danced and dance and dance until the party was over

Hinatid mo ako sa bahay. And I agreed.

I was inside my room, still with my ball gown and high heels. But it was already twelve midnight.

And the magic was gone.

Days passed and I found you outside my window. You threw a pebble inside my room and I immediately picked it. I don't know how to feel when I saw your handwriting on the pebble.

"Hello, I'm a thief and I'm here to steal you heart now."

I sweetly smiled before looking at you. Ngumiti ka rin sa'kin bago ka yumuko sa leather jacket mo at kinapa mo ang bulsa nito. Then threw another pebble on me.

"Of all the beautiful curves of your body, you smile is my favorite."

Tapos bumato ka ulit ng pebble pero namali ka ng bato kaya nabasag yung window ng katabing kwarto ng room ko na kwarto ng parents ko.

"And my daddy said stay away from Juliet..."

Iyak ako ng iyak nung time na yun. Kasi akala ko okay na ang lahat, bumalik ka kahit tapos na yung party. Kahit tapos na yung magical moment natin.

"Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story baby just say, yes."

Totoo nga na there's always a villain in one's love story. And my daddy was the villain in our love story. Ayaw nya sa'yo para saakin sa hindi ko malamang dahilan. He keep on pushing me away from you. He even filed a trespassing against you nung nakita ka nya sa labas ng bintana ko. But that didn't stop you.