Swimsuit ~ McLaren

Hi! So here is the last drawing of this series! I really like how it turned out, she's really pretty!

Of course, her sunglasses are inspired by Fernando's. I really like how the colors of the swimsuit make it look like a sunset.

And speaking of McLaren, Lando Norris will take Stoffel's seat, I'm quite happy about it, I really like him! And after Nando, Mclaren needed a Lando 😅.

There is one more thing I want to tell you. You might have noticed I didn't publish anything for 2 weeks, which is longer than my usual lateness. Originally, there was another series planned after this one, winter outfits. We still intend to do it but today, I started in a new school. I finished high school and started a preparatory class, which can be considered as one of the most difficult type of studies here in France. My ultimate goal is to become an engineer in an F1 team, which means I'm gonna work very hard to achieve it. With this new class, I'll have a lot more homework, only today, I got more homework for the week than ever before and it was only my first day. So I won't have much free time. And since I want it to become my career, all the time I'll have will be dedicated to watch F1 or learn about it. Watching the GPs will be my priority, not drawing or writing, at least for the next 2 years.
Cha will, of course, keep on drawing and writing (she has a few stories in her mind) but the updates will be very sporadic.

Thank you all for the reads, comments, votes, it means a lot for us to see that people like our drawings.

I wish you all a nice week, and I'll see you all next time! 😘💖💖