•Goa•

~~~Annie's POV~~~

I smile looking at our locked hands. I can do anything for this moment and will never get tired of it. I never ever thought even in my dreams about my life to be so much beautiful. I always believed that I'll be sold to someone as his maid and then I would have to do suicide to get rid of everything but, this time God really did surprise me. I would always believe on him now, that he do have something really good stored for us. I looked straight with a smile plastered and then back at him and he too was smiling.

"Don't you get tired of staring at me?" He asked me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"What's there to get tired? I can watch you for my whole life without even blinking and getting bored. You're that dear to me." I told him and he smiled.

"Mrs Becoming emotional?" He asked me and I smiled with moist eyes.

"I'm an emotional fool and that's the reason we are going on a long drive." I chuckled and he looked at me.

"That's cool, Isn't it?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Yeah, we get to spend time really close to each other even though there is nobody in the house around us." I laughed and he smiled lightly.

"Atmosphere matters... Well, anything else you want?" He asked kissing my hand.

"Yes, I want to swing, I promise I'll just swing slowly." I requested and glaring me for a few seconds he nodded.

"Sure... I know a place where we will go there." He replied and I hugged him from the side telling him how much sweet and cute he is and I love him so much.

"Stop buttering me, Annie." He looked at me through the corner of his eye and I smiled kissing his cheek.

"That's called showing of love and not buttering Mr." I moved back to my seat and sat down properly.

"You know I love these tactics of yours. Never stop doing this okay?" He told me and I smiled.

"I do these just with you and if you want me to keep doing this then you're supposed to stay with me always and forever," I told him and he nodded.

I kept on chirping random things and he smiled over them and sometimes kissed my hand which he didn't leave even for a second.

After I don't know how many minutes or hours he stopped the car in front of a house and that's not ours for sure.

"Shivaay where we are?" I asked him and he smiled moving out of the car.

I looked out of the window and he opened the door of my side.

"We are here to take a swing." He said and I looked at him in shock.

"Shivaay we are here to take a swing? Like why? In someone's house?" I asked without leaving the car and he looked at me.

"Annie... It's my farmhouse. I will explain later come out." He held my hand and I narrowing my brows stepped out.

"Shivaay... If you had this farmhouse, then why did we bought that one and are leaving there?" I asked him walking in with him.

"Actually, this is for my staff. All the parties which my staff throws for each other take place here. This is for them only to party. So, they don't waste their money on arranging a venue. Satisfied?" He asked me and I smiled.

"So we are still in Mumbai?" I asked again and he looked at me as if I asked something very stupid.

"Annie... You didn't sleep even for a second then how did you miss those boards?" He stopped and I smiled.