The Day I Met Them

First day of school... and I am late! What a GREAT start of the year. NOT.

I dashed through the halls as fast as I could! ....And then I bumped into someone. I got up to see a smiling face. A girl helped me up.

"Are you okay? Do you need help picking up your stuff?" She panicked.
"Oh, I'm okay! And the help would be greatly appreciated."

She helped me pick up my stuff and walked away. There was something about her. Something I've never felt in a person before. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Oh, god... I was blushing. Remember that part where I said my mother told me a BOY would be the one...? Well, she was wrong.

I went home after school.
"Kyo!" Mother called, "Come upstairs."

I went upstairs.

"Yes, mom?" I stuttered.
"Did you meet him?" Mother asked.
I froze.
"Well, uhm... no." I managed to say.
"Oh well, you'll meet him this year." Mother boasted.
"Mom, it's not... it's not like that."
"Oh?"
"Mom... I met... a... girl."
My mother dropped the plate she was cleaning. Uh oh...
"Kyo... I... never expected this..." Mother smirked.
"M-mom... Please, don't hurt me...! I'm sorry! I'll try to meet a guy!" I rushed my words.
"Oh, dear, there's nothing to be sorry for!" My mother tried to tell me.
"I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M- wait what."