Chapter 10- Creating an army of servants...

Hello, well heres chapter 10, beware there is some bits about blood at the beginning but no major bits, enjoy!:)

Chapter 10

Sebastian’s P.O.V.

    Well that was a horrible experience; I could see light shining through the small window at the top of the cage. I looked down at my beaten chest, it stung like hell, and blood was still oozing out of the wounds. I was so hungry but not for food, for a soul. All this pain and the amount of blood I was losing were making my demon go mad. But I must hold on as I’m sure my Master will help me soon enough, I can sense it. My pink eyes began to glow as I thought of my Master, Please hurry Master. I don’t know what they want to do to me, but I have a feeling it’s something bad.

Ciel’s P.O.V.

    I walked out of my study and grabbed my coat, luckily I already had my shoes on from when Mey-Rin put them on earlier. There was one person who might be able to help me find out where the Grim Reapers keep Demons, or in other words keep Sebastian. I couldn’t hear any gunshots been fired anymore so it must be safe. I walked over to the door, only to be yelled out by Baldroy. I let out a groan and turned to face him,

    “Master, what’re you doing?” “What do you mean? Since when do you question your own Master?” I looked at him angrily. He stepped back a bit but then returned back to a fierce and determined look “Since it’s are duty to protect you!” He said stomping his foot on the ground, looking annoyed. I faced the door, “If you must know I’m going to find Sebastian, he’s in trouble. And besides I might need some help anyway.” And it looks like these guys are the only ones that can help me at the moment. Great, just what I need an adventure with the idiots, I thought to myself angrily.

    I waited till all my servants were gathered in the hallway I put on a determined look and faced everybody, “Now listen I need your help with something, it’s going to most possibly be dangerous and horrible.” Of course it will be, I’m about to travel to the Grim Reapers place! I’ve got to stop thinking dumbly. I saw my servants all smiling and cheering, they have no idea.

    I placed my hands on my forehead and frowned. I then faced all the servants and carried on with my speech, “We are all going to find Sebastian as he is missing. I have a feeling that he might’ve been captured by non-human people.” Can I call Grim Reapers people? I faced all the servants and finally Finnian replied saying “We will try are best to support you and help you in every way, master.” They all nodded in agreement. “That’s good to hear in that case then Finnian, Mey-Rin, Baldroy, and Tanaka you will all do as I say and help me!” They all saluted me and then laughed. This is going to be one hell of a case.