Chapter 2

RATED PG-13: THERE WILL BE LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE. I DON’T PLAN ON USING THE “F” WORD, BUT I WILL USE OTHER “STRONG LANGUAGE” TYPE OF WORDS. THERE WILL ALSO BE VIOLENT SCENES, THE TYPES OF SCENES THAT MAY PLAY OUT IN EVERYDAY LIFE FOR SOME PEOPLE. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE, I URGE YOU TO TELL SOMEONE. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR HELP. THEY MAY HAVE YOU THINKING THAT IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE AND THAT PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE THEM OVER YOU, BUT TRUST ME… I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE… IT WILL GET BETTER AND THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ARE WILLING TO HELP YOU. GIVE THEM A CHANCE…. ANYWHO… YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED… LANGUAGE… VIOLENCE… YEAH….

READ, WRITE, LOVE <3

Image is Alexis>>>>

Don't worry all you Rhett lovers! His image will be in the next chappy :-)

*************************************************************************************

Chapter 2

Rhett’s POV

I headed straight home after leaving Aubree’s house. I knew she had it bad with Hunter and his goons getting to her at school, but there was no way that the damage done to her face was caused by them. I saw her yesterday before I left school and she didn’t have any of those bruises or cuts on her face. Of course, she did have to stay after for detention, though with the way she looked when I took her to class, I’m surprised the teacher didn’t just let it go.

I wondered if maybe Hunter or Alexis got to her since they stayed after for football and cheer practice. My blood boiled at the thought. I hated how they treated her. I don’t know what their history is, but I’m sure nothing that could have happened could warrant the way he beat on her. It’s disturbing to think that a man could treat a woman that way.

I walked the half block back to my house on her side of the street before crossing over and entering my own front door. I instantly regretted it when I saw my father sitting on the couch, a beer bottle in one hand and the other fisted on his lap, glaring at me.

“Where the hell have you been?” He yelled, standing up and nearly falling over. Guess he’s already had a good bit to drink.

“Chill, I had to bring a friend homework cause she missed today. She’s sick.” I knew better than to talk to him like that, but just thinking about Aubree and the way she was treated pissed me off.

I heard the sound before I felt the sting of the slap. I stood my ground, which I knew better than to do, but I was in no mood for this at the moment. He brought his arm back and his fist connected with my gut.

“Who the hell do you think you are, talking to me like that? Is giving you a roof over your head and making sure you have food  not enough. Do you think you’re special or something?” He emphasized each statement with a punch, hitting random spots on my body. I knew I would be bruised and, even though it was pretty warm out, I would be wearing long sleeves tomorrow. “Get your ass to your room. Now!”

I made my way up the stairs and slammed my door shut behind me. The pounding on the stairs let me know that he wasn’t happy about me slamming the door and I backed away from it quickly before he shoved through it, banging it against the wall and leaving a whole where the door knob hit. He stomped into my room, eyes blazing. His fist connected with my cheek and I fell backwards onto my bed.

His eyes changed instantly and I knew what was coming. He threw the beer bottle to the floor and slowly made his way over to the bed. I shifted, attempting to scoot away from, but he grabbed ahold of my ankle and drew me back to him. He rolled me over so that I lay on my stomach, my lower half hanging off the bed. Struggle as I may, he had always been stronger than me. He ripped my basketball shorts from my body, following quickly with my boxers. I cringed, waiting for him to start. After a few moments of grunting, I felt him press against my backside. I shivered in disgust as he slid his tip to my asshole and yelped in pain as he slammed himself into me.