Friends

Mark's Pov

I can hear the curiosity in her voice. "Never mind that, yes I can be your best friend" I said trying to change the subject. She raised an eyebrow and I rubbed the back of my neck and laughed nervously. "Hey, uh, you hungry" I asked. She opened her mouth about to speak then she paused. She then blushed. "Why are you blushing" "Uh, my stomach answered for me". Igiggled at what she said. "Alright, I have fish if you want that" she nodded. I walk into the house and head toward the kitchen. I open the fridge and grab the fish. I walk back out and look at the pool. Instead I can't see Y/n. The pool was empty. I started to worry, but then I saw her appear out of nowhere. "You can camouflage?!" I asked really shocked. "Yeah I use it to hide from sharks, eels, and poisonous fish" "I also use it to play hide and seek with my fish friends" she then smiled. I giggled a little. "You have the fish?" I look down and see I'm still holding the fish. "Oh, right, here" I hand her the plate with the fish. She sets the plate down on the concrete and stares at it. "What's wrong do you not like salmon" I asked concerned. "No I do its just..." she stopped and looked down. "Just what?" I asked. "Please look away" she said sadly. "Why" I asked curious. "You'll think I'm a monster if you see me do this" she whispered. "No I won't" I said calmly. "Promise?" "Promise" I said holding my hand up like I'm saying an oth. "Watch my teeth" she said pointing at her mouth. I sit down in front of her and stare at her mouth. She opens her mouth to show me her teeth. Her teeth then suddenly went from normal teeth into shark teeth. She then started to devour the fish. I jump back with fright and wide eyes. She finishes her meal and wipes off the fish pieces off her face. She then looked up at me. "I knew it you do think I'm a monster" then tears started to form in her eyes. "What no I just-" she then dove into the water and huddled up in a corner. "No please come back" I begged. She looked up and started to swim back up to the surface. As soon as she came up. I hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry please forgive me" I begged. "I-I... forgive you" she said hugging back. I pulled away from the hug. A single tear ran down her face. I lifted my hand, she flinched then relaxed. I bring my hand to her face. As soon as I touch her skin, it was soft and silky. I wipe the tear off her face, but I didn't move my hand away. We just stared at each other for a long silence moment. I then felt the need to kiss her. I try to think of something else other than kissing a girl I barely know. I stare deep into her e/c eyes. Then I start to lean in to kiss her.

Cliffhanger!! Sorry guys but I had to. Hmmmm what happens next do you guys kiss or will you not. Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!!!!!! Ha ha ha like my pun no ok😢.