Psychotic | 10

Before y'all read, sorry I didn't update earlier like I promised, I was stressed out and I took a really long nap and I most likely won't have time to really update my books cause of school sooo yup.

"Sometimes we're the collateral damage in someone else's war against themselves

"Sometimes we're the collateral damage in someone else's war against themselves."

Jahseh

We got downstairs to the basement where the dead body was. I looked over at Stokeley who looked pretty uncomfortable.

"You don't have to help me." I crossed my arms, staring up at him.

He shook his head. "Imma do this, cause I ain't a pussy. Let's burn this bitch up."

I chuckled. "Keep that same energy when his skin starts sizzling and falling off and you see his organs slowly burning away."

"Nigga, stop tryna scare me. Just hurry up and pour that shit on him." He glared at me.

I shrugged. "Okie dokie."

I went over to the bloody body and opened the bottle containing the acid. "Wait- we need can't do it in here. We it'll burn out the floor and the smell will be too strong."

"If you're suggesting I drive you and that dead bitch to the woods to do it then nah. You gone come after me when you done with him cause I don't like you back."

You're too precious to kill.

"You're funny. I don't like you." Lies. "You said you weren't a pussy so why you worried now?"

"I'm not, I just don't wanna die by a 16 year old gay nigga who's obsessed with me."

I walked closer to him and sighed. "I'm not gonna kill you. It was self defense when I killed him. Plus, I didn't even do him that bad-"

"Then where his eyes at nigga?"

I got carried away.

"Why his throat ripped open? Fuck you mean? DiDnT dO hIm ThAt BaD- shutcho weird ass up." His nostrils flared up.

I love seeing him mad. It makes me hard as a rock.

"Okay, enough, we won't get rid of evidence by arguing-"

"Nah nigga I'm gone-"

"No you're not, Stokeley! You promised me you'd help me, and I don't wanna go to jail." I pouted.

He kept staring at me with a cold glare on his face. We stared at either for a while before he rolled his eyes. "Go do what the fuck you gone do before I say change my mind."

"Yay!" I smiled and kissed his cheek running back upstairs, hearing him follow.

"Don't kiss me, dumb nigga."

"Your cheek feels good on my lips." I smiled at him again.

"Fuckin' weirdo." He muttered, playing with the strings of his basketball shorts.

I never knew how good Stokeley looked without a shirt on. I wanna lick whipped cream of his chest while stroking his thick-

"Nigga are you gonna grab the trash bags or no?" Stoke flicked my forehead.

"Right, my bad." I grabbed a box of trash bags from a cabinet in the kitchen and went back to the basement.

"Lemme get my shirt real quick." He said, going upstairs.

Personally, I'd rather have you keep it off. While we're at it, I'll squirt some water on his chest. Keep the party going and squirt some whipped cream on him too. Why stop there? I can make a whole dessert on his chest and lick it off while I bounce on him big, long, thick cock-

"Why you still standing here? Gimme that." Stoke snatched the box from my hands.

"Don't know why you haven't tied his stupid bitch ass up yet."

I walked over to him. "Did you have to disrespect him?"

"Did you have to slice his throat up?" I chose to stay silent instead of answering, and he scoffed. "Exactly, I ain't think so. Now stop bitching 'bout what I gotta say, and help me stuff this man in this got damn bag!"

Okay daddy, I'm sorry.

"Can you not say that shit while I'm touching this dead body?"

Why would I say that out loud? I'm a retard.

•••

We took the body out of the trunk and threw it somewhere in some bushes. Well, more like Stokeley threw his body.

I have a feeling that when Stokeley dies somebody's gonna find him and treat his body like shit, like he's doing to this body now.

"Okay, what next? I'm tired, and it's like 5 in the morning." He yawned.

"We need to cut the body up into different pieces and pour the acid on them individually."

He shrugged. "Just do it. I wanna go back to sleep."

•••

* if y'all were expecting some description on how the acid completely dissolved and obliterated that mans skin, y'all ain't gone get one I'm tired 💀 but, since there will be much more murder involving acid in this book, I'll make a nice, disturbing description with it. *

Also, why tf is wattpad telling me what people put on their message board, but saying it's on my message board?

I have sooo many got damn notifications saying:

NiggerNiggerLips wrote on your message board:

And then I check and nothings there.

Maybe I'm getting a bit too old and there's an obvious solution I'm just too retarded to see it.