Psychotic | 4

"Insanity is relative

"Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage."

•••

Jahseh

I felt someone pinching my arm and I winced, opening my eyes and looking around.

I saw Trippie standing over me with an annoyed look on his face. "Get up. We going to the mall."

"Where's mom...and dad?" I rubbed my eyes slowly.

"They left. Now let's go, Stokeley's waiting." He sighed impatiently.

I unintentionally shot up with a small amount of happiness. "Stokeley's coming?"

He scoffed and was about to say something then paused. "Why you so happy about that? You like him? Nigga, you're 16. He is a whole 5 years older than you."

"I didn't say I like him...he's just nicer than you." I crossed my arms and Trippie laughed.

"That's funny. That man don't like you. Now get dressed else you not getting ya' new phone." He left my room.

I quickly found an outfit to put on. A random olive green hoodie, black skinny jeans and my black huaraches. I've made an oath to always wear something that's Nike when I'm going out.

I sprayed on some cologne and went downstairs to where Stokeley and Trippie were, waiting for me.

"Finally. Fuck was you doing up there?" Stokeley rolled his eyes as I shrugged and walked out the door with them.

•••

Going to stores with these two immature brats were like hell. All they did was fool around and silently make fun of people, or as they call it, "roasting" people who were just minding their business. They also kept flirting with these girls and now we're all walking around with some whore named, "Aylek".

What the hell is an "Aylek"?

"Yall hungry?" Trippie asked us. Well, he asked Stoke and Alien more than he asked me.

"Hold up, yall go get food, imma buy this nigga a new phone real quick." Stokeley said, grabbing my arm.

He's touching me again...Stokeley is touching again. Such progress.

"Let's go." He said, pulling me towards a T-Mobile store.

We walked in, immediately being greeted by a few staff members. Stokeley groaned loudly and glared daggers at one of them. They all stopped bothering us.

"Aight, pick some shit." Stoke said, playing with the string of his yellow durag.

He's so cute when he wears durags.

I looked around at the different phones, pointing to the iPhone 6s, the one I used to have.

"I'd like that one, please." I looked back at Stokeley, who shrugged.

"Aye, staff person." He tapped one of the workers. "Gimme on of these."

I poked him. "Don't just order him around like that." I rolled my eyes. "Can I get one of these in rose gold please?"

The worker nodded. "I'll be right back."

As soon as he left, Stokeley gave me a mean glare.

"What?" I looked up at him.

"Have you ever been mean in your life?"

I shook my head. "I don't think so."

He scoffed. "Weak ass."

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned back around as the employee came back.

We followed him to the cash register- more like an iPad that could scan credit cards, and paid for the phone, then left.

We walked around the food courts, trying to find Trippie and Alina.

"Stokeley...can I ask you a question?"

He shrugged. "Go ahead."

"Remember when you yelled at me for going in the bathroom when you were there, and then you said stay the eff away from me?"

He cringed. "Don't remind me."

"Well...you're not doing anything about me being around you..."

"I was just buying you your phone back, then you're leaving me alone."

I pouted. "Why don't you like me? Is it cause I'm gay?"

He sighed. "We can have this discussion later."

•••
I just woke up y'all.
This took a while to publish cause I forgot what I was doing with this chapter.

Whoops 🙂