Chapter 6

April 2, 2013

Louis's P.O.V

Great, our next song is Little Things. This song reminds me of Harry because he once said that it was his favourite from the album.

"Your hand fits in mine.." I look at our fans. I wish I can tell them about Harry and I. Before I know it, it was my turn to sing. Then it was Harry's turn. It's hard not to look at Harry when he's singing. I always try to find a way to distract myself when it's his turn.

After weird glances across the arena, it's Harry's turn again.

"..it's you, oh it's you. They add up to. I'm in love with Lou.." What!

I looked at him and he's already looking at me.

"Harry, management's going to be up your ass." I said to myself in my head.

"..and all his little things." His cheeky smile makes it impossible to turn away.

What do I do? Nothing. I do nothing. Why am I so shocked?

Harry's P.O.V

I don't care if management yells at me for this. I haven't made contact with him through the whole concert. His reaction was so cute.

Yeah, they can tell me to date a random model or whatever, but they can't make me hide forever. I love Louis and he loves me.

After the concert, I started writing a song for our 3rd album. I don't know the name yet but the story of it will be two lovers going through rough times and wishing for something great.

I didn't know how to start the song, so I looked at my camera roll on my phone and clicked on a picture of Louis.

The first thing on my mind was, "You're all I want. So much, it's hurting."

I want Louis to sing that part. I don't want anyone else in the background. Only Louis.

Louis's P.O.V

Harry's in the other room, writing probably. I want to see him so badly. Liam and I are working on new songs for the new album and my mind is blank right now. All I'm thinking about is Harry.

That's it! I'll write about Harry. Nobody understands Harry like I do. When people take a look at Harry, they think he's those guys that sleeps with a different girl every night. They see Harry as this womanizer that does not know how to love. The thing is, they don't even know him.

"You got something?" Liam asked.

"Yeah.."

I started writing on the piece of paper, "Written on these walls are the stories that I can't explain.."

"Good start."

Harry's P.O.V

"...is it too much to ask for something great.." I mumbled as I wrote it down.

"Harry?" Liam walks in.

"Yeah?"

"We got something. This will be the song that we all wrote together."

"Cool, what's it called?"

"We don't know yet, but we'll find out once we finish."

"Okay, I'll come in a bit."

I take a look at what I wrote so far. Before I walked out, someone called me. Management. Of course.

I ignored the call and walked out to the boys.

"Okay, so here's what we got so far."

I took a look at the piece of paper. 'Written on these walls are the stories that I can't explain,' Louis wrote that part, I know it. I'll write something similar to it.

"Written on these walls are the colours that I can't change.." I started.

"Nice." Niall said.

We spent the rest of the night writing and my focus was on Louis the entire time. I hope the awkward silence is killing him like it's killing me.