Chapter 2

Kendall's POV

We drove for about 10 minutes until we got to a park.

"I thought we were getting pancakes?" I said laughing as I got out of the car.

"Yeah. After. I wanna go on the swings!" He said running out of the car and to the swings. I laughed and followed him.

"You act like such a little kid sometimes!" I said getting on a swing next to him. We both just started swinging.

"You wanna know something?" Cameron said looking into the distance. I thought he was gonna say something deep and emotional.

"I'm hungry." He said with a straight face but then laughed realizing how stupid he sounded. We both laughed until we couldn't breathe even though it wasn't even that funny.

"You are such a loser!" I said getting off the swing and walking towards the car.

"But so are you. That's why were friends." He said getting off the swing and putting his arm around me. "Best friends." He said as I rested my head against his shoulder.

"Forever." I said quietly not sure if he heard me.

"And always." He said smiling but not looking at me. We walked back to the car and got in in a happy silence.

"Well I really want pancakes now so let's go!" I said as I turned the radio on and started singing. He laughed and started driving. We finally arrived.

"Wait!" Cameron yelled running out of the car so he could open the door for me. I laughed and let him do his little gentlemen deed. He opened the door and did a little bow.

"Why thank you Mr.Dallas." I said doing the worst British accent. He smiled and we walked in. We sat at a small table and the waitress was an old lady. She have us menus and left.

"What are you getting?" I asked.

"Pancakes. Duh!" He said flipping his hair. I laughed. The old lady came back over and took our order. After she took it she started to walk away then stopped.

"Are you guys dating?" She asked.

"Uh no." I answered awkwardly laughing as Cameron shook is head and laughed.

"Oh." She said awkwardly and walked away.

"Well." Cameron said obviously feeling awkward and I don't know why because everyone always thinks that.

We are quickly and got out of there. We got in the car and went back to his place.

"Is your mom home?" I asked. I liked Camerons mom a lot. She was the sweetest person in the world.

"Nah she is working" he answered putting the key in the lock and opening the door. I nodded.

We walked upstairs to his room. I laid down on his bed.

"Wanna go swimming?" He asked but already started taking his bathing suit out of his drawer.

"Yeah....But I don't have a bathing suit!" I laughed because we could have stopped at my house on the way home.

"Kendall. You always leave something here. I have one of your bathing suits." He said as he pulled out one of my new bathing suits.

"Hey! I was looking for that!" I said surprised that I left it here. He left the room to change so I took the chance to change.

I went as quick as possible because I didn't want him to walk in on me.

We both walked out to the pool hand in hand. But just as best friends.