Siblings

10,000 years later

General Narration

Orion and Athena were now young, and strong teens as they grew up together with their parnents as they were trained by their father and mother. They were happy until a tragic event happen in Orion's and Athena's life.

Kaylana: "ORION, ATHENA. RUUUUNNNNN."

Silo: "GO GET OUT OF HERE. NOWWW.

Orion: "MOTHER, FATHER. WE ARE NOT LEAVING YOU. WE WILL STAND AND FIGHT WITH YOU.

Athena: "YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE THEM ALL. LISTEN TO REASON."

Silo: "THAT IS AN ORDER, SON GO."

Silo and Kaylana battled their enemy. They called Fenar, Followers of Tenar himself.

Athena: "AN ORDER WE CAN NOT FOLLOW."

Silo shot towards his sparklings. He stopped and looked at them.

Silo: "Son I will not hesitate to kill you if you dont get out of here with your sister. Keep your promise to us. GO NOW."

Kaylana: "Remember that we love you no matter what just please listen to your father."

Orion looked at Athena as he gave her a look of surrender as she put her helm down closing her optics. Orion then looked at his parents and nodded as he took his sister's cervo and headed out of the danger.

Kaylana: "Now what?"

Kaylana asked as a tear fell from her optic knowing she may never see her sparklings again.

Silo: "We fight til the death my love."

Silo grabbed Kaylana by the waist as he gave her a passionate kiss upon her lips. They then turned to their enemy and fought them off bravley. The power of a lord and mistress combained were powerful enough to hold their ground in battle. For a certain amount of time that is.

Orion's P.O.V

A single tear fell from my optic as I ran with my sister away from the battle sight. We had ran pretty far as a huge explosion was heard. My sister and I turned to look. Our optics widend at the sight were I had left my parents to protect my sister.

Orion:"No."

Athena: "Impossible. They can't be. Can they?"

Orion: "There's only on way to find out."

Athena: "Orion it's suicide. We cant."

Orion: "We habe to they are our parents we can't just leave them."

Athena nodded as we ran back. By the time we got there the enemie was gone and the fire was dying as we looked around. Athena spotted a glimpse of gold and red. My optics widend as I feared the worst.

I went over and dug in the ruble. I was shocked at what I saw while Athena began to cry.

Orion: "Father? Mother? No.

I pulled my mother and father out of the ruble and began to cry as well. I held my father close as Athena held my mother."

Orion: "Father please respond."