Death Ride

The Death Coaster reached the top of the mountain of the coaster. I got slower and slower as it stopped for a minute. Ratchet and Soundwave still held each other in fear while Elita held the bar and closed her optics tightly. The ride then began to go.

Elita: "OH NO."

Ratchet and Soundwave: "PRIMUS HELP UUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS."

Orion and Athena: "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOO. AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH. WE HAVENT HAD THIS MUCH FUN SINCE WE LEFT GOR TRAINING."

Elita: "ORION, ATHENA IM GONNA KILL YOU BOTH."

The Death Coaster went in loops, bumbs, and worst of all upside down at amazing speed. The ride then came to a stop at the bottom. Sonar had a smile on his face. Ratchet got out quickly along with Soundwave who also fell onto the floor lying there for a moment. Elita then walked out followed by excited Orion and Athena. When Elita stepped out of the car and held her helm as she fell backwards. Orion was quick and caught her.

Orion: "Are you alright?"

Elita: "I think I'm gonna toss up the energon I fueled on. Oy ."

Orion: "Haha. You get used to it."

Elita: "I don't think I want to."

Athena: "Was that great or what."

Orion: "Totally."

Elita's optics widend which then narrowed as she faced Athena. She moved from Orion's hold and went up to her. She raised her cervo and swung it to the back of her helm. She then turned and went to Orion and did the same.

Athena: "Ow Elita."

Orion: "She did say she's gonna kill us."

Elita: "You know I dont go back on my word."

Athena shook her head and smiled. Elita's optics widend when she noticed Ratchet and Soundwave still on the floor. She shook her helm and sighed. She went over to where Soundwave lay motionless.

Elita: "Soundwave get up."

Soundwave: "I'm too freaked out to do so."

Elita: "Soundwave get up before I do it myself."

Soundwave: "Ok Im up."

Soundwave stood up quickly whike Ratchet still remained on the floor. Orion walked up to him and lifted him up with ease.

Orion: "Come on buddy. Up you go."

Ratchet: "Im gonna hurl."

Orion: "Hold it in."

Ratchet: "Okay ugh."

Athena: "Let's go again."

Ratchet, Elita, and Soundwave: "HELL NO."

Orion: "Whoa."

Athena gave a small chuckle as they walked around the park enjoying other rides that didn't involve their stomachs ending up in their throats.