The new girl

Chloe's point of view

"No problem, Chloe" we stare at each other for 10 seconds then she says"We have to get out of here before he wakes up"dam Tom ruins everything. We run out of the bathroom and I tell her."Thanks for everything Beca See you later" I waved bye to her and she walks off to her class and so do I.

Beca's point of view

One week later. I heard that their is a new girl I hope I could become friends with her hopefully she's not a bully. I hurry up to class hoping I'm the first one there. The desk next to me is empty I hope the teacher tells her to sit next to me so I could get to know her. And at that moment a tall blonde walked in the classroom.The teacher walked over to her shook her hand and said "this is are new student Emily".

Wow she is hot,she's coming over here is she going to sit next to me i hope so

Wow she is hot,she's coming over here is she going to sit next to me i hope so.The teacher points over here then Emily smiles at me"hey so i guess your my partner for this class"

"yeah let me introduce myself my name is Beca but you can call me by my middle Stephanie"

"Okay I think Stephanie fits you better"

she just winked at me."yyeah thanks"

Chloe's point of view

It's so cold today,i hope my dad is back from work he's been at work for one whole week.Im finally here
I open the door and see my mom making out with some girl"MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"

"Chloe what are you doing here"

I don't even answer her I just go straight to my room. I throw My backpack hard on the floor I can't believe what I just saw she's cheating on dad what do i do. She starts knocking hard on my door"go away mom"

"Can I just explain all of this to you"

Should I let her in no i cant even look at her. At that exact moment she Knocks even harder on my door

"Chloe open the door now"

I slowly walk to the door and unlock it

"Chloe im sorry I-"

"don't even start with that Mom I know something's not right what is it" she sighs and sits on my bed.

"your dad it's not actually at work he's with his new family"

I quickly stand up and walk in circles placing hands on my head"no your just trying to make a excuse" it can't be, my dad loves me

"Chloe I'm not lying to you"

"No I can't I'm sorry Mom I have to go"I hurried out the house with just my jacket and my phone I call Aubrey,when I look at my phone not focusing in front of me.I bump into Beca."oh god im sorry" I help her up

"It's fine it was an accident,I wasn't paying attention either"

we both start laughing

"so where you heading to"

" I just wanted to get some fresh air"I hope she doesn't notice that I was crying

"Chlo where you crying what happened"

Damn it she noticed"umm no I'm not"

"Oh really then look at me"

I slowly turn my head facing hers"fine I was but I don't want to talk about it" is it just me or is she holding my hand I look down and she is holding my hand no chloe don't blush dam it I'm blushing.

Beca's point of view

No what am I doing I can have a crush on two people,wait a second is she blushing she is does she like me"chlo look let's both to go to the park and talk about it" she nods her head and we both go walking to the park holding hands.when we make it there two ladies around their thirties walk up to us the one with the red hair speaks"Chloe were going home"

Chloe immediately turns her head around"no I'm not I'm with my girlfriend" she leans in Whispers "sorry"in my ear and kisses me this is my very first kiss she quickly pulls away and we walk away from the to older women.

"Chloe who are those people why did you do that" she is polling my hand we are speed walking down the street.

"I'll explain everything but can we go to your house first"

"Yeah" we are still holding hands i really liked that kiss I think im falling for Chloe Beale.