spending a night at Beca's place

Beca's point of view

We are arrived at my house,I show her to my room.And I asked her a simple question"Chloe umm are you going to spend a night here or do yo-"

"No I'm not going over their"

Wow she sounds angry.This is weird to me because she's usually happy and smiling all the time but seeing her like this I feel pretty bad." Sorry for ask-" There She Goes Again cutting me off.

"Sorry Beca i don't mean to sound rude... I'm just going through a lot right now"

I walk towards her."You could tell me if you want,i mean you dont to have to"

I see her smile at me.She is so beautiful.

"Yeah i will tell you but maybe after school if that's okay with you right now I'm pretty tired"

"Oh yeah right it's fine I'll get you some more blankets" she grabs my arm and says.

"Beca thank you so much.these blankets are fine and anyways where are you sleeping I mean I feel pretty bad taking your bed"

I give her a positive smile."Chloe I'll be right here down stairs why"

" I just want company"

She wants me to stay in the same room with her?"Of course yeah I'll go" when we start walking up to my room I look up her skirt.I couldn't handle it I was dying take a peek.My gay just took over me.

Chloe's point of view

When we arrive to her room I help her lay down a few blankets on the floor.When we're done we both get in our sleeping positions she is nice and comfy on the floor and I am also comfy on her bed. "Good night Beca"I say to her.

"good night Chloe"

With that I fell asleep calmly and peacefully.2 hours later I had this horrible dream about my puppy I had when I was 4 he misplaced his step and fell off the cliff that day me and my family were camping and this was more like a flashback to me then a dream.One other hour past and it happened again but this time it wasn't my dog it was Beca I woke up screaming"AAAAAHHHH" I sat up immediately but I did not open my eyes.I felt someone laying next to me slowly putting me back into my sleeping position,it was Beca I heard her voice telling me it was okay.

I know this is short but I'm working on it,hopefully next chapter will be longer than this one. And thank you guys