fandom wars

SOOOO AS WE KNOW THIS IS A VERY TOUCHY TOPIC BUT IM RISKING MYSELF SO PLEASE NO HATE.
(I'm prob gonna add more to this soon.)(and most of this is based off of exo and bts fandom wars because they have the biggest.)

so the reason I made this was because number one I'm sick of fandom wars and number 2 a youtube comment inspire me to do this.... soo here I am. first I should prob share the youtube comment, this comment I saw when I was wasting my life on youtube and I thought it was great so lmao.
(by the way blackpink the legend said this.)

Dear Haters, Imagine stanning a group that has 257 awards, 25 Daesangs, broke their own worldwide record of being the artist with the fastest selling concert ticket in just 0.2 second, won the "Best Concert" award with EXO'rDIUM, the 2nd South Korean Artist with the highest income after TVXQ, the 2nd KPOP Group to sell out the biggest stadium in Korea, Jamsil, after H.O.T, and the first 3rd generation group to achieve that, sold out Tokyo Dome 5 times without a Japanese Album, the first music artist to get two consecutive days in Wikipedia worldwide no.1, received a Prime Minister Award from SK Government, "Nation's pick" title by the SK Government, a Quadruple million seller, Guinness Record Holder, Olympic Performers, first KPOP Group with the biggest Chinese fancafe with 3.7M members, they have been 1st since 2015, appointed as Honorary Ambassadors by Korea Tourism Organization, chosen to be the "Safety Ambassadors" by the Government of Seoul, named as the "Global Choice" by Korean media outlets, 1st ever Korean artist whose song was played at the World's biggest fountain dance show in Dubai, 1st ever non-royalty and KPOP Group featured at the World Tallest Building, Burj Khalifa light show, the first Foreign Artist to have their own pop-up store under Tower Records in Japan, called as the "Center of Korean Wave" and "Top Korean Idol Group" by the Korean Government and Korean Mint National which produced an official commemorative medal for EXO (and they were the first ever group to receive such). Already tired of reading? Here's more (only in 2018) - Kyungsoo is the first ever idol-actor to have a film reach a 10M mark with "Along With The Gods" - Yixing won "Producer of The Year" at Fashion Power Charts - EXO's Debut JP Album "Countdown" hits #1 on Oricon in just the 1st day of release - EXO is the first overseas artist to be 1st in Oricon in both debut single and album - EXO and Elyxion are the first and fast-selling artist and concert in Thailand (also, EXO is the only artist who sold out a 3day concert in TH) - Baekhyun was selected to sing the National Anthem at the IOC Pre-Olympics event - EXO is the most awarded winner in history for Gaon Charts Awards I'm sorry but my fingers are already numb from typing... These are just "SOME" of their achievements, mostly in this year only. THEY DID THESE EVEN AFTER BEING LEFT BY 3 MEMBERS, AND HAVING TO PROMOTE AS 8 BECAUSE YIXING IS INACTIVE. Gurl, u don't compare EXO to a group whose basis of success is only YouTube views 🤗

I know this is kind of random but I felt this needed to be said. by the way this is not pointed at any other kpop groups, because every kpop group/kpop singer/rapper/dancer is great in their own way.

OH AND MORE, LMAO

SO I WAS LOOKING ON AMINO AND I SAW THIS AND IMA SHOW YALL.
(by the way here is the link: https://aminoapps.com/c/k-pop/page/blog/stop-fandom-wars-already-rant/8rIm_u30pQw2nd5rVK4E0WQ7ew4ZJ ) and im only gonna put the main parts but backstory is that this person (who was a army and exol like me) was in a group chat and they were roasting bts. here we go~

You know... We all know there are immature fans out there in this world and when we say that some of us immediately think ARMYs.

First of all, why do you target all of us? Some of us fans are fans of your fandom too and when an ARMY sends hate you send hate back. What use is that going to be? If you do that it gets returned and it will keep going on and on. You want to protect your group and fandom yes I know we have all been there but doing the same thing will that make the situation better? Heck no. You should really tell the hater in a polite way to stop being so immature.

We are always going to get hate. No matter how better our fandom or other fandoms get. You are going to get hate because that is how the world works. But... Isn't it better to try and fix what has happened instead of making it grow? Like think before you type!

You may think why am I making a post about this all of a sudden... Well! I'm just looking through public chats on K-Pop Amino and what do you know...

I have made a rant about this same thing before but it is never going to get better... This chat is the worst. I went on it just to see how bad this was. I'm not hating on EXO and EXO-Ls because in fact, I am an EXO-L aswell and I am an ARMY so you can't say that I'm biased. This chat had mostly EXO-Ls in there because the description was pretty much saying us ARMYs have been talking bad about EXO.

What is the point of making a chat? You are only making matters worse! Our community is getting worse as time goes on and this just affects it. This chat has been disabled which I am very happy about because we don't need this. A public chat where everyone can see.

You could have asked for an apology instead you know. I'm not going to say any names because that would be harsh and unfair. I'm not stupid so I will not expose people.

As an unbiased person, I am upset with both of the fandoms I am in. Other fandoms have obviously got involved but these two just seem to be the ones at war the most. People in the chat of course are defending BTS from these comments being made in that chat. If the situation was the other way around I would understand why you do that. You can defend them. But you cannot use hate against them back!! Like I said, if you do they will hate back and the cycle will forever continue. 

As you see here. We have one KA user who said they were roasting BTS as a joke. Okay. A joke. Now since this chat was public and you admitted that after the chat was disabled, people are going to see your hate comments and they are not going to think you are joking and they will take it seriously. Yes, I can take a joke but think about what you are doing...

(so she had a typo and she put "you are actually pretty stupid you are" and the person said "learn English m8.) Telling me to learn English... What I said was pretty true. Clearly that is an immature person trying to have some sort of knowledge. Yes everybody has used the word "m8" but isn't that being a hypocrite because you told me to learn English and you are not even using real English words. Just think about that. 

(so she said that they all look stupid because of their "hate" "jokes" and the person said to "calm your nonexistent tits" "its just a joke")Apparantly I have to calm my nonexistent tits. I was completely calm. I was just being straightforward to an idiot like you. Every woman has that part of their body when they are born. You develop them as you grow up. Yeah, they come in different sizes but they are still there aren't they? This is a person trying to win an argument here... It's full of just absolute crap basically.

A little something to end this blog which has destroyed my thumbs... They were making comments about BTS. What did BTS do? They didn't go and tell their fandom to go hate did they? Don't take it out on them saying they can't sing or dance or rap (Because,boo, they can do it all, jungkook caught the fish with his bare hands). Take it out on us ARMYs if you are so mad because we caused it so we should get it back (But then again it should just all stop).

ARMYs need to stop hating on EXO. EXO didn't do anything wrong either. It is just the immature fans that you should really be hating on but as I said you shouldn't hate in the first place because it isn't worth it.

Stop making this cycle even worse. By the way, hating on someone or making a hateful comment makes you look like a horrible person.

Protect your fandom. Don't hate on them. They can keep talking and talking but they are going downhill. You can ignore them and tell them to stop without hating and then you are rising up. You can leave them and they will be stuck in that hole that they can never get out of until they see reality and smack that into their head.

You wanna know something funny? All these people are probably older than me and they act like this. They are talking to a 13 year old here. 13. I only just turned a teen this year and I have this much amount of knowledge in my head maybe you should go and get yourself an education to learn English. Don't tell me to because there is no point. (same.)

so i don't get the whole point of fandom wars, like, why do it? there is no point.

OK SO AMEN ON THIS WONDERFUL PEOPLE WITH MINDS. I hope someone learned something from this.

thank you for reading this far. :)