twenty-one

"you really don't have to do this though."

"well, considering i took your lips' virginity, this is thᅳ" taehyung covered jimin's mouth before he could even finish that sentence. but then again, touching jimin's lips just reminded him of how it felt having them on his.

he let go and jimin was laughing again.

"can you not say embarrassing shit like that while we're at the grocery?"

"okay. but seriously, you don't have food and money and i'm staying at your house for the night. what do you expect me to do? sleep my hunger away like you tried to?"

"shut up." taehyung pouted. "i was just being polite."

"yeah, i know, but stop. i need to eat too."

"hey! who said you're spending the night at my house?!"

"tae, it's already eleven. do you really think i'd go home now? besides, if you wanna be polite, let me eat some of the food i'm buying."

"do you even know how to cook?"

"of course, i do. believe it or not, i used to eat a lot back then. and my parents being my parents, never really gave me allowance. so i started working part-time jobs to earn my own money and buy my own food."

"isn't your mom supposed to buy you food?"

"well, i'm guessing you already know how it feels to have a mother who doesn't care if you starved to death."

"okay, true."

"do you want this?" jimin pouted to a bag of salmon.

"fuck yes! and let's get some mayonnaise!"

"to put on top of the salmon?"

"yes!"

jimin chuckled, watching taehyung get all excited because of some fish. "so cute."

"what?"

"nothing."

"hey, what's your job?"

"my job?"

"yeah. you said you work."

"well, it is extremely part-time but it pays very well."

"what is it? you're starting to make me curious."

"modeling."

"what? really?"

"yeah. i model for some online clothing shops."

"that's why your skin looks so pretty..."

"what is this? don't tell me you're slowly falling in love with me now that i kissed you?" jimin tried to keep himself from laughing.

"shut up!" taehyung lightly hit jimin on his right arm.

"oh and don't worry. i never model for the undies and all that. i don't go nude at the shoots either. my body is all yours, baby tae."

"i wanna murder you...

...but only after you cook that salmon."