sing off battle (jackriyn)

make sure to follow and vote for more imagines! lyyy💗
_
you and jack were singing a bunch of songs which was mostly disney and throwback songs.
___

"soooo tell me what you want what you really really want!" you sang.

"I'll tell you what i want what i really really want!" jack said dancing.

the second song changed... to disney.

"and now im falling for yah, falling for yah.." you said and grabbed his hand.

"i know i shouldn't but i, i just cant stop myself from falling for yah!" he said and grabbed waist pulling you in to kiss you.

you put your finger on his lips and sang "be our guest, be our guest put our service to the test.." you whispered and giggled.

he gasped and spun you around, "tie your napkin around your neck, cherie and we'll provide the rest!" he sang.

then the song changes to throwback jams.

"you should let me love you" he sang and danced over to you.

"let me be the one to give you everything..-

"hey!" you said nudging jack as he changed the song.

"baby it's you! your to one i love! your the one i need!" he sang and pulled you over to him.

you sang over him and yelled, "I LIKE ME BETTER WHEN IM WITH YOU!" and jumped on the bed.

he changed the song and carried you off the bed and on the floor.

he started to smirk and sang the lyrics to one of your favorite love songs, "all of me, loves all of you.. love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections! cause i give you all of me! and you give me all of you ohhhh!" he sang and got down on one knee.

you backed up and covered your face with your hands.

"noooo you didnt" you said tearing up.

"this is a promise ring y/n, i want to know that maybe someday in our future.. we can live happily and cherish the moments we forever had with each other.. you make me the happiest man in the world and you really bring out the best in me. i will continue to love you and be there for you-

"shut up and come here, babe" you said and he hugged you tightly.

you buried your face in his chest and grinned as he kissed you on the forehead.

he then put the ring on your finger and fist pumped getting excited that it fit your finger and you chuckled at his silliness.

"i love you y/n" he said smiling.

"love you too bubbz" you said and he connected lips with you.

after you guys parted you went back to the speaker and played more songs and jack ordered food so you guys could watch movies and eat.

an: woahhhh that was so cute and simple, btw guys i know i haven't posted much but im working on posting at least two imagines every Saturday or Friday so stay tuned! lyyy💞 and thanks for your guys patience and support!