15

5 years later.

It is my 20th birthday, and I am coming home from college. I made it into Yale for Law. You know? To get my brothers out of jail, Kidding.
I'm just arriving out of the Blue-line Arline's plane. I grab my black carry on and my school book bag. I wait in line in front of me. I'm so nervous to see my brothers. The last time I saw them was on my graduation day. But off course they already had jobs and they were successful. I was soon to be successful. I finally made it out the plane and safe into the airport. I was walking when I spotted 3 tall males and one short mother.

 I smiled widely, Wait where's Chase? Before I could look around my eyes went wide and I dropped my school book bag with a thumb and huff loudly. My white undies were yanked out of my pants and hauled up my back. My family turned and ran over to me in excitement, "Nick! I knew that was you!" Mom yelled to me and took a picture of me in the air by my underwear with a grinning Chase behind me. I groaned a little, "Welcome back, Nerd!" Chase let me go leaving my underwear sagging out of my pants. They all gave me a group hug, even my dad.

"I want another picture! Just you boys!- and do something cute!" Mom yelped and dad took my carry on and stood on the side. I stood there, stuff my underwear back into my pants with a scowl on my face, I just got home and they were already torturing me. I turned to my brothers, but I had to forgive them, Yes, they made my high school years hell, but they also made it great too. They got me so many job opportunities and got me so many letter recommendations to my college. And I got it. I smile up at them and Chase jerked his head back, "You look exactly the same- except your glasses are thicker and oh! Your braces are off!" Chase chuckled. I couldn't help but laugh a little, that's true I haven't changed, I got nerdier in college, but I mean everyone there is nerds, so it's not like I have to impress anyone.

My other brother ruffled my hair, "Oh! I know something cute-" the three brothers looked at each other with a wide smirk.

"1, 2, 3!" RIIIIIP

When mom clicked on the camera, Chase held my white underwear in his hands next to my face with my other brothers smiling widely, and my face was in pain, holding my butt in pain,"Owww!" I yelped! Mom looked at the picture, "Oh please, Nick! That didn't even hurt- so cute! Okay, let's go. Your girlfriends and Wife are waiting!" Mom smiled.

"Girlfriends?" I asked, tightening my belt. This belt was to prevent wedgies not give me more. I haven't had a wedgie in two years- so yes it did hurt mother. Geez. Chase tossed the underwear on my head and grabbed my book bag.
"Wow- what's in here! Computers?" He asks me. I took the underwear off my head as people were starting to look. I shoved my underwear in my pocket. I still had to fish out some leftover underwear down in my pants. It was so uncomfortable, it feels like high school all over again.
"Yes- there are computers- so be careful," I said.

 I looked at my brothers, they all look so well out together. Chase has gotten taller, his dark black hair looking nice, he's wearing some light washed jeans rolled up to his ankles, black converse, and a light blue t-shirt. Ryder looks taller and more built, and he wore navy blue slacks and some nice dress shoes and a light blue button up. He looked like he just came back from work.
Sean is also in college, he's a year older than me, but he chose to stay in town and go to college there. He's wearing some black sweat pants, black slides, and a white t-shirt. He was also wearing some black shades, which made him so intimidating.

Remember that nerdy girl, that Ryder ran into when Chase was beating up my bully in class? Yes, Ryder married her. I've actually kept in touch with her, and Ryder the most because she's my friend. Ryder knows what I've been up to but he's always busy with work, bossing people around at his corporate company. His wife isn't nerdy anymore but she does still wears glasses like me, and her fashion sense is on point.

Chase also has a wife, Now his wife is a full-on nerd, actually his Wife, Emma, they met in senior year, when I was in freshman year. Emma is the evil cheerleader's little sister. Remember that cheerleader? Ya, she was evil and was so fake to me, but Chase saw how kind and shy Emma was and the more he hung out with her, the more they fell in love. 

We make it to the car, and I sit in the middle, Sean on one side and Chase on the other. Ryder took his car so he left with Dad. Mom drove us home. They were getting a divorce soon because my dad thinks there's too much bullying in this household and he also is in love with someone else. I mean, I can't get mad at him, I'm just glad he came to pick me up and not ditch me.
I sit quietly in my seat, Sean on his phone texting, and Chase looks at me.

I look back up at him, "What?" I ask. Chase shrugs,"It's been a while- and I didn't think you would come back after what we put you through in high school. We are sorry, being popular took over us. But it's all brotherly love now." Chase admitted. I smile at him and gave him a big bear brother hug. He laughed and hugged me back.
"I'm so glad your back home, Nerd," Chase smirked.

"Me too, I have to admit.. I do love my Older Brothers."

         THE END

Hello, Thank you so much for reading My Older Brothers. That is it for Nick's journey.. but maybe a sequel is coming soon..if you guys will read it off course! Please Like, comment, and follow!

Love you guys and thank you for Reading, My Older Brothers.

Love, Kalonphobia