Love?

(A few years later Celeste 23, Emily 21)

(Celeste rules over  Gristol, she's away from dunwall. Trying to make life better in the cities)

Celeste stood in the cold dark void examining how the feel in the place had changed since she was last here. She had felt as though something was wrong and decided to visit the void. The Outsider was nowhere to be seen where she stood, but she noticed a few giant whales floating around one spot far below her.

She blinked down to the leviathans and then spotted the Outsider standing on the edge of the black slab of island. Celeste walked toward the Outsider and reached her hand to him. Suddenly he disappeared and arms wrapped around her waist, "ahhhh!" She shrieked and heard a deep chuckle from behind.

    "Dammit you can't just sneak up on me Outsider!" Celeste says spinning around and smacking his chest. He looks down at her and smiles, she realized how close they were and pulled away. "Don't be like that Celeste." The raven says grabbing her hand lightly.

   The blonde blushes as he gives her a serious look. "I want to tell you something, Celeste." The Outsider pauses and glances away from her, and she cocked her head slightly. "Then tell me."

   The Void lightened slightly as the Outsider faced the woman he fell so hard for. "Celeste I have never felt like this for any mortal. This isn't something I'm used to, and when you befriended me something changed. I'm in love with you, Celeste." The god speaks and a blush covers his pale cheeks.

  Celeste froze hearing the confession from him, not knowing what to say. "Uh I.." her face went bright red. "I L..." As she was about to answer a loud clap of thunder in the void shook the islands. Celeste felt her head start pounding, when a flash of lightning cracked across the sky. The Outsider grabs her shoulder as she clasps her hands to her head. She looks up toward him and a flash of light blinds her.

    "Wake up, Empress Celeste!" The black haired man shakes the empress' shoulders roughly. She groans and her bright blue eyes snap open. "Finally!" Kol exclaims letting go of her as she sat up. "What's going on? Why did you wake me up like that?" She asks throwing the blankets off and swinging her legs off the bed. Kol steps away from her and bows slightly. "Empress the throne in Dunwall was usurped from Empress Emily Kaldwin." Celeste's head snaps toward her protector in shock.