Part 3 :D

As I looked at James I kept going back to when I first met him. He had always been like this and tried to with me before but as you can probably tell that didn’t go according to his plan and now here we are at the altar getting married!.

**************** Flashback ************************************

The rain pounded at my body as it poured from the twisted sky lit only by the full beautiful moon and the occasional dash of lightning. I tried to lift my head but failed as I felt pressure hold it down. What have I done to deserve this!?!. I swear I am a good person. I am even still a virgin!. Come on that has to count for something right?. Then why am I not being saved. I jumped with a whimper as a body was thrown next to mine with a loud thump scaring the crap out of me. “Jamie...come on...feed....you know you want to....” a sick woman’s voice said in a taunt. A voice what seemed oddly familiar...but from where?. Come on brain think!....who is she?...Oh. My. God. “Well well...what do we have here?” the woman’s voice snarled over me but my body refused to let me look at her. Instead I was faced towards the body what was thrown next to me with a chunk of its neck missing and a glazed over look in its dark green eyes like marsh grass. “I never thought I would see you again” the woman said turning me over so I was looking up to the sky and to her. Lightning flashed above her as I looked over her face. Mom?.

No! That’s impossible! She....she’s dead!. Tear rushed with no hast from my eyes making them burn with a desire to half beat the crap out of this person and the other half to hug her and never let her go again. “Mom?” I choked out barely making a sound. “I’m here Molly” She said with dark red balls over what looks like blood slowly creeping down her pale face. Suddenly I was lifted off the ground and looked down to the ground seeing at least 50 bodies mangled into different directions and positions. What the hell happened?. All I remember was Kara dragging me down to this dump of a bar to meet some cute guys to take back to the dorm  and piss off our next door neighbours where I normally end up just playing loud games and not actually doing anything with them what normally their cool with and if not Kara doesn’t mind having mine as well. I slowly felt black spots go to my vision and my mind start to wonder. Just before I was about to pass out my eyes landed on James. He was beautiful and buff as he picked up Kara smirking before lower his head closer to her neck and taking a bite. All I knew is that I didn’t care about Kara. I only wanted James.

***************** End Of Flashback **************************

so what do you think of the way they met? would u marry someone what did that? hehehe remember to comment, vote and fan!!! XD   from annie xxxxx