A Vampire's Kiss x_x

I have planned for this day for all of my life. The snow white dress, the violins playing in the back ground and of course the ruby red rose pettles leading to your love and your new life. I blocked out all the girls squealing about how it was all about to come true. I looked at myself in the mirror again not believing my eyes. They must be tricking me!. My raven black hair was in a loose braid going down my back with a few ruby red hair clips shining in the light as it hits it, my eyes stood out with the thick layer of mascara covering the surrounding eyelashes, a faint blush filled my pale checks and the blood red lipstick shocked everyone. Everyone of course insisted that I shouldn’t wear it but I didn’t listen. This is my day not theirs so I will do as I please!. My eyes slowly travelled over the beautiful dress I picked out from a little shop near going out of business making them alright for another few months with the corset top half with a twisted style of red vines all over it with black thorns then a red bow what leads to the giant puffy bit what is more like the medieval ball gowns. Then I was suddenly snapped out of my mesmerised stare at my own reflection as a hand tugs on my arm gently and I am faced by my grinning father. It’s time.

Adrenaline pumped a million miles per hour around my body as I looked at the rose pettles scattered over the floor leading me out of the dressing room with the flower girl and brides maids going first for once. We turned a corner and faced a huge black iron gate with a bunch of the same ruby red roses entwined to the gates door. “Ready?” My father’s excited voice whispered in my ear as I don’t move just staring mindlessly at the bunch of roses. “Yes” I just manage to choke out as my hand shakes to get the roses off the gate. Then a smile went to my lips as I look down the aisle seeing James stood there nervously fiddling with his thumbs looking around worried like I wouldn’t come and he would be alone. I could almost hear him calling out to me in his head running over all the chances of my escaping are and somehow it calmed me. I gripped the roses and opened the gate taking a step onto the aisle. This is my time to shine. 

so this is my new vampire one  >.< omg so exicted!! came up with this when I couldnt sleep -.- oh well I love it! XD maybe my lack of sleep is a good think...anyways comment, vote and fan!!! :D oh and I might mingle this with some of the characters from Fire In Are Eyes!!! :D so tell me what u think :D     love ya all! from annie xxxx