The catch to the Truth- oof

He grabs me. I eek. he puts me on the grass he looks into my eyes. He smirks and I look at him confused he then tickles me "E-Ethan!!! s-Stop!!'" I try to say."Have you learned your lesson cherry?" he says still tickling me."YES!" I got out somehow. He stops tickling me. He stares at me and I stare back into his dark chocolate eyes. I watched as his eyes go to my mouth.

I watch as his lips connect to mine. He kisses me slowly and I felt something I had never felt. I felt butterflies in my stomach. He then Pulled away... I was about to whine why he stopped but I didn't. I stand up open the sliding doors and go to my room.

ETHANS P.O.V

I watch as she leaves me here. I had then realized that I was falling for her. For my step sister. I groan. This cant is happening I have never ever felt this way for a girl. But she's different. I stand up and go to my room. I wonder why she left. Did she get upset that I stopped? Becca's friend had already left.

It was already afternoon. I hear the door open then hear my fathers voice. Great. there're back. I roll my eyes to myself.

I wonder how this "date" lasted so long. I know my father will hurt Becca's mom. The way he killed my own mother.

FLASHBACK

"Here. stay here baby okay?" My mother said hiding me inside a place my father didn't know about. "whats happing mom?!" I say. I was crying. She wiped my tears away." I'll explain later." she says. She gives me kisses. " I love you okay?" She says as she had tears running down her face. I wiped them away "Don't cry mommy everything is going to be okay right?" I say thinking that everything was going to be fine. "Stay here and don't leave okay?" She says. And I nod. She closes the door. I hear as my father comes home and my parents start to yell. I all sudden I hear I loud boom.

End of flashback

By then I knew nothing was ever going to be the same and I knew I was never going to see my mother again, my dad said that she committed suicide but I know the whole truth and i'm going to spill it to the cops soon. I go downstairs Becca's mom tells me to go grab Becca so we can all talk as a 'Family'. I go knock on cherry's door. She opens up. "Hey..." she says looking down the floor when she realizes it's me.I grab her jaw lightly. " I'm sorry," I say I didn't know why I was saying sorry but I said it. "It's fine." She says. But I knew it wasn't. I connected my lips to her's and kissed her slowly. " Your mom is calling us downstairs. I whisper to her as I hug her. "okay." she whispers. She closes the door and we walk downstairs. ....