Awakening

(Slender man point of view)

"It been over six hours where is she"

"How are we supposed to know slender. Some of use are lucky she didn't bite our head off unlike painter"

"You guys are just jealous she choice me over you guys and it your own fault for making a bet while she was around"

'Why y...."

"Knock it off now boys"

     I hit them all on top of their heads. I walk outside and started pacing. ( I am worry about Rosy. She should of been back by now) Then I hear sound of trees breaking in distance. The sound grow closer with every echoing of the snaps.  I was in shocked to see Red was the cause of the noise as she come crashing through the trees. I move to her as fast as I could she was cover head to toes in blood and she was not moving. Before I could touch her. She slowly and shakily started to get up from the ground. I grab hold of her shoulder.

"Who did this to you Red"

She look up at me and spit out blood that was in her mouth in the grass.

"You have to get out of here Slender"

" What are you talking about"

She grab hold of my jacket and pull me closer to her with sadness in her eyes.

"Please you and the other have to leave NOW"

"Well well well look at what we got here"

"Zalgo what did you do to her!"

The other come out and help Red to her feet.

"I didn't do anything wrong. I am just here for this girl"

He pointed at Rosy.

"Now Slender man hand her over to me. Someone very important want to see her before the blood moon"

"No Zalgo you will not touch her"

"You don't get it Slender she is one of us. I don't expect you to understand that since she didn't want to tell you herself what she really is"

"SHUT UP ZALGO"

I turn to see Rosy starting down Zalgo with her bright red eyes.

"Your fight is with me and not them. You will not lay a hand on them"

"Big talk for someone who been beating because they keep resisting what she is"

"That because  I have told you since they day we met that I don't want to meet him. You are forcing me to met someone who has never done a damn thing for me!"

"You can denied it all you want but I know for a fact that if you don't come with me Slender man and his a proxy will die. It will be all your fault for not coming to met him"

"SCREW YOU ASSHOLE!"

Rosy then charged at Zalgo she sharped her tail and cut Zalgo across his chest. It heal quickly after she did this. He grab hold of her and throw against  a tree by her throat and squeeze tightly.

"Learn your place"

 He release her just as she pass out. I got very angry(no one is going to hurt my Rosy)

"Now Bans and hell hound kill the proxy but leave Slender man to me"

"Proxy this is an order kill them and  don't let them take Rosy"