War begin

(Slender man point of view)

We finally made out of the fog to where Rosy is at now. I will bring her home no matter what.

"Everyone be ready we don't know who or what will come for us now"

(Everyone say in unions)

"Yes Sir"

"Wait she in that big castle"

"Yes she is Jeff"

"Well shit we come here for nothing then"

Jeffery try walking away I grab hold of him with my tentacle and throw on the ground head of us.

"This Is No Time To Screw Around JEFFERY!"

"Okay I get and that really hurt"

"Good"

I felt someone touching me.

"Um Slender"

" What?"

"Their these things coming out of the castle towards us"

I look at the castle to see Hell hounds, and warrior like demons coming at us.

"Jane,Jack , Smile join Jeffery ahead of us now take out as many hounds as you can. Ben, Lulu, Sally, Painter cover them. Hoddie, Masky, Toby spread out see how many of those warrior you can take out let see of they have a weakness"

 They all nodded at me went to work. I look at my brothers we all had the same thing in mind. We have to find a way into the castle to get our Rosy back. We will get our girl back from these demons.

                                                                       (Dark king point of view)

How dare they ruin this celebrations I made for my daughter. They are hurting my people how dare they intruder in my realm and think they can't just storm in to my castle. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"It okay daddy. I will take care of this for you and beside they look fun to play with. I like to test my power out anyway"

"Okay my precise jewel but take Abigor and Bisterk with you"

"Okay wish me lucky daddy"

   She jump on the balcony and throw off her beautiful dress to show a red type of leather that was shape like X over her body. She had four knifes on the front of her chest and two swords on the back of her that had a slit curve to it. I never seen anything like it before. She jump off the balcony and into the middle of the battlefield with Abigor and Bisterk follower close behind her.

                                                                          (Slender man point of view)

The ground shake as I tumble little bit and when I look up I seen a women slowly standing up she look to be about nine feet tall and she look like the spitting image of Rosy but darker and fiercer.

(In unison my proxy said)

"Slender man, Splendor mans,Offender man and ,Tender man that is Red"

     I look at her up and down more I notice the weapons she carried and the necklace she wear. I couldn't believe it that was really her. Then I notice the two men by her side that stood tall but like four feet shorter then her. The one on her right side look like as a horseman carrying a scepter and the one on her left look like a wolf standing on just two leg  with great big paws  and teeth as sharp like knifes.