Nineteen

She stood up and stormed out of the room. Hate filled her body as everyone watched her storm outside. You looked at everyone, bowed and ran after her. "RED WAIT!!!" you pleaded, hoping for her to respond. She stopped and after a few seconds, slowly turned around. "Red, what's wrong?" You asked. "What's wrong? WHATS WRONG?! YOU, THATS WHAT. you got back with that bastard after what he did. Dont you learn?!" Red shouted at you in anger. "Let's not fight Red. Please, I'm sorry just please accept it." You sighed hoping not to make her mad. "accept it? Never.I Will tolerate it. But dont cry to me when he breaks your heart," she said clearly frustrated. You walked in for a hug, but it took her a few seconds before returning. You where about to pull away when she started crying.  You patted her head never good with comforting people. When she cleaned herself up you guys walked back to the table. The atmosphere was to awkward so you stuffed your face and left.
~~~~~~~~
Yoongi's POV
  I layed on the bed, drifting in and out of sleep. I thought about Red's reaction storming out and such. She seemed upset, and i know how easily Lotus's depression gets triggered. I decided to tip toe to her room silently as i could. I stepped into the room and looked at her beautiful sleeping frame. I stared for a while and slowly walked over. I looked at her and saw a knife on the beside table, and gasped. Worry and rage filled my heart, i violently snatched her arm and examined her wrists. No new cuts. I sighed a breath of relief, and felt the color wash back to my face. I stepped to the other side of the bed and laid beside her, drifting to sleep.

A/N this chapter was short bc i dont like writing on my phone i prefer computer. Also should i do smut? Like idk im already corrupt so :/ but likeeeeeee