Chapter 16

Shit is about to go down hopefully. Alright, I know people were theorizing last time I posted, so this will answer your question. 🚫❎❌Trigger warning because there will be abuse in here...again🚫❎❌
--------------------------

Midoriya's POV

I awoke very early the next morning and looked over at my poor hurt alpha, Sho. I feel terrible that I wasn't there to help or stop or anything! So I'm going to help so Sho never has to be abused again! I got up and made breakfast for mom, me, and Sho of course. I made cute cat-faced pancakes for Sho and normal ones for mom and I. I put them in the oven to keep warm. I did the house chores  and cleaned the...blood...from the couch and floor.

Endeavor was going to pay for this! He made a cup of coffee for his mom and Sho, orange juice for himself. I woke up mom and explained my plan to throw Endeavor in prison. She was scared about it but she agreed. She ate her breakfast and thanked me before going out for groceries and such. I did the dishes before setting the first aid stuff in the bathroom. I gently shook Sho, sitting beside him.

He slowly opened his eyes and groaned in pain. I pet his hair gently. "Hey baby...how do you feel?" I asked softly in a very gentle quiet way. He just buried his face into my thigh. I sighed and pet his hair. Luna yawned and stretched beside Sho before curling up in the space between Sho and the bed. "Do you want to go take a bath, love?" I said softly.

He nodded and tried to sit up. I gasped and picked him up bridal style. He blushed a bit as I carried him and sat him on the bathroom counter. I gently removed all of his many bandages. He winced often but said it was fine after each wince. I sighed and finished with the bandages. I started a warm bath and closed the bathoom door.

I yawned and sat beside Sho on the counter, gently rubbing an uninjured part of his back. He leaned his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. I kissed his head gently. "I'm so sorry this happened to you.." I said softly and hugged him very gently, not hurting him. "It's okay, not your fault, it's his." He said quietly and yawned.

I let go of him and got off the counter. I stripped his boxers and sat him in the bath tub. I stripped as well and got in the tub, sitting across from him. He closed his eyes, clearly trying to relax and not focus on the burn of his wounds. I sighed and watched him. I leaned my head against the wall and continued to think about my plan to put endeavor in prison. Okay...so I just have to ask...get my mom to do her part, and hope this goes as planned. "Hey Sho..can I ask you something?" I asked softly.

He opened his eyes and nodded. "I was talking to my mom and she wants to confront your father and invite him over for dinner...He doesn't know it was me you were kissing and he wouldn't hurt you infront of my mom." I said quickly, lying about a few things. A look of fright flashed in his eyes. He looked down for a moment, as if he were thinking.

Shouto's POV

He just asked me if my father could come over. Why would somebody want to try and reason with my father? That's not something you should do? I don't want to make Izu feel like he shouldn't have asked that or something, so I just mutterede a, "S-sure.." He smiled softly and leaned over, kissing my forehead. "I know you don't want him too but... it could be important. Has he hurt you this bad before?" He asked softly. I nodded a little and moved to where my head was leaning on his shoulder.

He sighed and rubbed my back. "I'm sorry I never noticed or did anything before..." He said softly. I shook my head. "It's fine... I made sure to cover every wound well. You know, concealer and stuff.." I said in my quiet, hoarse voice. He kissed my head. "He won't do it again... I'm sure of that." He said with determination in his voice. I was going to tell him there is no stopping my father but my throat hurt and I currently sound terrible, so I stopped myself.