5

I open my eyes slowly to find Chaos looking at me worriedly.

"Chaos!" I realized I fell off the cliff.

"Oh Juvia! When I saw you, I also saw Henry push you down the cliff! I try to attack him but my powers aren't that effective and Henry used his magic to push me off the cliff too! I'm so glad you're okay!"

...no way...Henry?

"But hes so tiny" I whispered. How..

Somethings not right here. "Somethings fishy"

"What is it Juvia?"

Is Chaos the enemy? No...but what if she is? I can't trust anyone. For now I'll lay low.

"Lets try to climb up" I told Chaos.

"Wait. There's a pathway here. Lets follow it instead"

When was there a pathway? "Okay"

We follow the pathway and then I see Gray sitting down on a tree with vines wrapped around him.

"Gray Sama!" I shouted and ran to him but the the ground started to crack.

"W-whats going on?" I whispered. Spencer us an ice mage not...My eyes widen . "it can't be!" I turn around but Chaos is in front of me.

"Chaos!" The ground split up showing darkness.

"Bye bye. Gray Sama will be mine only" she smirked and push me.

But before I fell I grab Chaos's hand and pull her giving me the chance to lift myself up. She fell into the ground and the crack closed.

I ran to Gray's side tearing the vines off. Thorns grew on it.

"Ouch ouch ouch" I repeated as they dig into my skin while I pull the vines off. "Juvia will save Gray Sama"

The vine came off and I sigh. "Gray Sama!" I shouted. I touch him to shake him but by hand hurted.

I place my hand in front of Gray's face and water splash onto him waking him up.

"Good morning Sleepy head" I smiled.

"Juvia!" Gray smiled and hug me. Then he let go. "Ah...I'm sorry I should do that to a married woman"

That broke my heart. "G-Gray...the truth is-" Vines wrap around me and pull me away from Gray.

"I'm not defeated yet" said Chaos.

Oh no. "Let go!" I struggle to get out.

"Juvia Juvia, Gray is mine. Since your already married, get out of our way!" the vines tighten.

Thorns grew on the vines stabbing me everywhere.

Do something Gray!

Sharp ice flew at us cutting the vined off of me. "Spencer!" I smiled and fell to the floor. I can't move.

"I've paralyzed your body Juvia Chan. The more you try to move the longer it'll take to wear off" explain Chaos as she laughed.

"Spencer how did you-"

"Grays also paralyze. The thorns are the reason why. I promise you Ill win" Spencer told me and carry me to Gray. He lay me beside Gray and left.

Spencer POV

"Humph didn't expect for you to return this quick." mumbled Chaos.

I black out.

When I open my eyes I see Chaos dragging Gray to a tree. I move but then vines were wrapped around me.

I froze it but my ice broke as thorns grew and stab me. My ice spread again and this time I broke free.

I stood up while Chaos is busy talking to Gray.

I then felt my body slowly stop working. Thats when I decided to run away from here back to fairy tail.

I stop running. I'm completely frozen.

"Hohoho look who escaped." said Chaos.

"Damned you...ugh!"

"Yep keep moving. The more you move the longer you'll be frozen. Well leaving you like this is a bad thing but it'll seem rather harsh. Now then don't interfere my fight with Juvia Chan okay?" and she leaves.

Damned now I have to wait for this body of mine to start working again!

I just lay there waiting...

"It was a bad idea of you to have left me there" I smirked.

"What a bad mistake you've made Ms. Chaos Metal."