8

Gray POV

"Juvia has two broken bones...her two legs." said Levy.

I sigh and lay my head on the bed Juvais lying on.

"Can I have a moment" I mumbled.

Levy and eeveryone else left.

"You...you idiot" I chuckled. "You're such a dumbhead."

"Gray Sama" Juvia woke up.

"Did I wake you?"

"No" she smiled that beautiful smile.

"Juvia why did you put up an act?...There was no need for such thing"

"Because...Juvia wanted to see Gray sama's jealous face and show him...how painful a broken heart can be"

"Juvia your an idiot" I laughed. "There really was no need" I held onto her hand.

"Sorry Gray Sama"tears came out of her eyes. I wipe them off and stood up.

"I have to go back. I promise you that I will be back...and when I come back Juvia, there's something important I must tell you" I told her making her eyes widen and.more tears come out. She smiled at me.

"Juvia will be waiting" and I left.

I ran back to where Spencer and Chaos were only to see Spencer laying next to Chaos.

I ran to his side. "Spencer!" I cried. "D-Dont die yet!"

"Sorry Gray. But I just need to close my eyes for a moment" he coughed.

"No Spencer! What do you expect me to tell Henry if you never wake up?!'

He closed his eyes smiling.

"no Spencer don't!" he didn't move a bit.

"Spencer! Don't die!" I cried.

"So damn Annoying Gray! I'm trying to get some rest here so shut up! Unless you really want me to die!"

"U-Uh...sorry"

He close his eyes. "Please, Gray, I'm going to rest here so can you please give this to Henry? Also break this once you return to the guild. "Oh and make sure Henry and Juvia is there to see"

Spencer gave me a small tiny ice ball and a necklace.

"Ill take you with me"

"No...I want to stay here for a while with my wife"

"Wife?" I questioned.

"Yes now leave already!"

I left not sure what hes up too.

Spencer POV

"You remember?" I chuckled.

"Of course! You told me my name! Oh just for your information I ran away right after you left"

"Chaos...the chaos I knew would've stayed." I told her.

"Hey tell me, why was I in jail?"

"Because you were once in a dark guild and murdered innocent people. That made you a murderer." I answered her.."But after you fell in love with me you've changed"

"Wait I fell for you?" Chaos laughed. "Stop joking"

"Like I am." I told her seriously and walk towards her.

Vines came charging at me but my ice stab them. Roots wrap around my feet but I kept walking.

Shes trembling.