The Fateful Day

"Mom... I told you I would only stay here for a few more weeks! Why are you kicking me out now??" I asked as my mom threw all of my stuff in my suitcase. "Because. It's good for you, and your lazy butt. Get a job." I was never treated fairly. From birth I was shunned by both of my parents, and they much rather preferred my sister, Mya (change it if that's yo name). "So, I'm going to be homeless?" I said. "You have no money. Your idiotic so-called boyfriend stole it all. So, until you get enough for an apartment, yes!" My mom said as she hastily put more clothes into my suitcase. "Mya doesn't have to work!" I said objectively. "That's because you're stupid and Mya's not. Speaking of, MYA! GET IN HERE!" My mom screamed. "What?" Mya peeked her head around the doorframe and came in. "Stand perfectly still." My mom pulled out a small device. She started making faint beeps when near Mya, but loud beeps when near me. "Yep. My Demon-Tracker is never wrong. Get out. Now." I took a deep breath in and grabbed my suitcase. "You know what, Mom? I don't care. I don't flipping care. I'm not your daughter anymore." "You never were." I felt my heart crumble a little bit, but then I smiled and walked out the door. 'Yes, today was wonderful.' I thought. I walked out into the city streets and began to gain more confidence as I walked further and further away from the house. 'Everything's going to be alright.' I told myself. Then I accidentally ran into someone. But it just wasn't someone, it was... My best friend Juniper! (Once again, change it if dats yo name) "Oh my gosh! Y/N! Are you okay?" She asks. "Um, yeah... Hi Juni." I say. "Hiya! What's with the suitcase?" Juni helped me stand up. "Um, my mom kicked me out." I admitted. "You had a few more weeks!!" Juni exclaimed. "I know. She decided to do it now. Told me to get a job, and she's not wrong." I said. "You need a job? I gots one for ya." Juni replied. "Really?" "Yeah! You can stay at my place too! But my brother also lives there so, be careful of him. He's weird." "Juni, we're all weird. My mom kicked me out for not being her favorite. I mean, like, what the flip!!" "Calm down, Unspeakable. We got it all covered. Follow me to my brother's car." I smiled. She calls me Unspeakable because I am way too obsessed with him. Also, I have the tendency to scream 'What the flip' and also talk in really weird high pitched voices. Also, merch. Just merch as far as the eye can see. "Come on, Unspeakable Girl! Let's go git you a job!" "Alrighty! Say, what's your brother's name again?" I ask Juni as I put my stuff in the back seat of the car. "Andrew."

(A/N woo! This has started off much better than I thought! See ya next chapter! Word count: 514)