Record

I grabbed my laptop bag and stuff. Nathan asked me last night during Minecraft if I could wake up at 7:30 and bring Shark over. That meant I had to wake up the Shark. I decided to do an airhorn prank to wake him up. So, I borrowed Andrew's camera and filmed me opening his door and airhorn. "Y/N I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!!!" He screamed. I started laughing so hard. I got into the car with Andrew and he was still pretty mad. "Hey! At least you get to see George and Preston!" I said. Andrew began to lighten up. "Yeah. I'll forgive you for the airhorn. Just don't do it again." We got over to Nathan's house and walked inside. Moose and Preston were there. "See guys? This is Cookie!" Nathan said. "She's cute. Where'd you find her?" Preston asked. "She's Shark's sister's friend." "I understood none of what you said but alright." Moose said. "Hi Y/N! This is George, Preston, and you already know Andrew." "Yep. Also, does anyone want to see me scare Shark with an airhorn?" I said, blushing. "Yes." Preston practically leaped out of his chair. "I WANT TO SEE THAT!" Moose yelled. Andrew facepalmed. I got out the camera and showed them. Preston started laughing uncontrollably, Moose held in a laugh, and Nathan also laughed uncontrollably.  Andrew just looked dissapointed in himself. "Guys, we're here to introduce Y/N as a new member of this group." Nathan said, still laughing a little bit. "Okay, okay. We'll get to doing that." Moose said. I pulled out my laptop. "So, how is this gonna work? Do y'all have your own laptops?" I asked. "Yeah." Moose said. They all grabbed their own laptops. "Alright. Let's all record in three... two... one!"