Chapter 1: Sixteen

"God damn it." Janice's was finally sweet as she could be. By 'sweet', she was now finally sixteen. She didn't like birthdays. She was someone who stayed away from people for every second of her life. The alternate side was, people liked her. She was completely black. People were so white around her and she was just some dust of magic. Being 16, her blonde hair streaked down her head and her blue eyes captured the attention of young lazy skater boys around in the streets of Kenjun Town.

"Get up, you're sixteen, Jan." Said Ashton, her brother who was the furthest Janice got closed to the opposite gender. She got up her queen sized bed and pushed Ashton out of the way and screamed at her top of her lungs, " I DONT LIKE PEOPLE!" Ashton usually just leave her alone because this is how she would always react when its her birthday.

"Ew, skanks, around??? Ew."

Now, the only thing that nobody knew about Janice was that she had been really sad since she was 6. Her sister died, her parents left her alone because they didn't feel like they will survive with just a child when the other failed to appear. She hated adults, since that. She lived through bricks and grass till she was 10 and adopted by some two young couple who probably only knew what "papers" were but not "books". Janice ran away from them when she was 13. Why? They were some stuck up snobs that had wealth, but not courtesy. Janice felt she was looked by the same way as her adopted parents to people.

Wealth, papers, not books, not courtesy. She since found an old hut and renovated it with the art mind she had.

Back to her birthday, nobody was there for her, even the people who admired her, people who liked her.

Ashton? No, he wasn't even real. The people were though.

-