Chapter 4: Mother & The Cliff

Janice felt really bad about herself. Zianna took her words out without even thinking how it affects Janice's feelings really, really drastically. How could she?  3 years ago, Janice met her biological mother on the streets on Kenjun Town. It was in the evening their eyes met. Janice was just walking home. But then it shocked her. Her mother, rich as how her adopted parents were. Drunk. Crazy. For sure her mother, Allysa, didn't remember her. Too long. 

they didnt speak to each other.

{situation 3 years ago on that day}It all happen in a blink of an eye. That, was her mother. She dropped her books, hugged Allysa. Allysa shoved her away and screamed '' WHO ARE YOU? hoho ho go away. ''  Janice cried in the middle of the street. Stares everywhere. Oh, yeah, Allysa was so inappropriate. Somehow. The only person who saw everything was, Zianna. Next day in school after that incident, Zianna went up alone to Janice and said, '' ooo, someone got ignored by some lovely whore ooo.'' Janice was really pissed, she replied '' You fucking bitch, keep you mouth sealed bitch. Once you tell anyone, you're the whore thats gonna be dead, I swear. Slut. Fuck off. '' 

{now}

That. All. Is in Janice's mind. She is so pissed & angry. Everything got spitted out. Zianna couldn't take it back. Time can't rewind. The time has come. She is 16. All she wanted was to get away from people. They didn't know how her life was, they didn't! Now that a big portion has been revealed, it is all close to her life's ending. If Zianna couldn't take the least, Janice WILL take the worst.

Everything was over. She climbed to the top of the cliff. Took a picture of it. Uploaded it on all her social sites, captioned '' Nice view, wondering if anything ended here.'' Threw her phone down the cliff thousands of meters away. Next, she tore every picture, every album, everything that was with her, she threw.

She threw herself.

-----------------------------------

Author's note

Hey! Chapter 4 is sad, right? NO! Its not the ending just because Janice died! The following chapters might be taking a long time to end. Sorry for the wait! Might be thinking to actually write more on computer than on the phone because phones suck. Anyway, maybe the end of the book will be on Chapter 25. (MAYBE) Oh, visit my blog at www.thirteenpancakes.blogspot.sg

Thank you. Keep updated& Vote! Bye! :-)