Prologue

This will be my first story to write on wattpad. Hope you like it and enjoy because am not to sure about my writing i suck at it but here goes nothing.Please tell me if i need to change this or if i even have miss sepelled things. I will correct them. Please comment, vote, and enjoy. **** WARNING there might be some sexual activity in this book if u are not into it then please dont read.****

Prologue

***Katie POV***

Hello my name is Katie Rogers am very shy person I dont like talking to a lot of people because most people think am a slut. Which am not they just think that because I am very beautiful as people say but i never believe them. 

See I havent been able to trust anyone but I will get to that later I guess I describle my self as a plain person that does have looks. I am short though anyways I  am 5'1, long black hair up to my waist, hazel eyes with a hint of silver, curves that match my body perfectly that anyone could see, thats pretty much how I look I am just a simple 17 year old girl.

"Oh by the way one more thing am a werewolf."

And one day I will find my mate which I will reject because he could have some better than just a broken person. That will never be able to trust anyone even her own family. Hopefully I never find him to not make be with someone like me ....

***Derek POV*** 

Well wats up am Derek Greenwood am very resposible person because I had to grow up train to become an Alpha for my pack. Right now though am just a people person but when you get me angry you wont want to be around me. Am a very handsome young man, build well a lot of muscle thats why all the girls go for me, i have raven black hair, my eyes a dark green as the forest, but most of all i am the bad boy in school and tend to get what i want when i want it. I a senior in high school but so ready to graduate to look for my mate if she isn't here.

Well to tell you a little about my self am a very rought with people i dont they will understant things from me. They fallow each their alpha or either banished because its all about trust in people and team work and if they cant do that its their problem unless they come looking for help to understand things on their own. But once i have my alpha female i will make sure she is treated with respect.

"It was the first day at school and i hear that their was going to be some new student i was hoping to find my mate there," he thought " when Leo my best friend since were kids comes to me and tells me "i found my mate" the words i wanted to say before him but it happens i guess," he sighs.  

"I cant belive you found ur mate bro thats such good news," he said to his friend Leo. " I know she so damm beatiful ... i just cant believe it but am very happy at least she accepted me. Even though i have had couple of flings here and there she accepted me. And am glad i will love her and cherish her until the day i die thats for sure," Leo said.

" Ummmph... i wish i could find my mate already all my friends have found theirs why cant i just find "MINES" oh well i guess for some reason the moon godess will lead me to her sooner than later i just hope she accepts me for me and not the alpha me," he thinks.

*****************************************

But what will happen when he finds out his mate doesnt want him because she is broken? Will he find out her big secret of why she feels broken? Will he able to handle it or not? How will he meet her uhmm ... stick around and find out.

COMMENT and VOTE if u want me to continue this story or just leave it.