Chapter 1

I know this story isn't great but at least i will try my best to make it worth ur time. I know am not the greatest writer but i will you got start somewhere to become a better writer.Hope you enjoy it make comments about it to make even if you dont understand something in the story i will explain it.Sorry for my spelling not the best.

Chapter 1

**Katie's POV**

I cant believe that i spend my whole summer down nothing but clean and cant even go out. This always happens to me i goten use to but sometimes i just want to feel like a normal girl. (sigh) But some how i know my parents always remind me about that by having all these bruces witch are very well hiden, my parents always know how to hide them so they cant tell am being abused.

Sometimes i dont understand why my parents are like that but what i do know is that they are humans and if i show them am stronger than when i am thinner than them. I just dont know what i did to them not want me. Sometimes i feel like am adpoted but i look to much like them to see if am not like them.

" Who knows if am but I wish I was so they could stop there punishments to put for not doing something they like."

" Well the good thing about the summer ending is that school is starting and i get to go away from the house to from my parents," she though.

1 Week later.....

Ugh.. i hate waking up really early in the mornings but the good thing is i finally on my senoir year and then i can leave my parents house. Then be on my own i dont have trust anyone but myself.

I guess this all happened when the abuse started out of now where. Sometimes I wonder if its because they see me different from when I turn into a werewolf when I was 15.

 "Finally i was at school and i always like to stay out of the way of people because even thought i didnt talk to anyone the guys would try to hit on me because of my curves. Thought i always wore fited clothes that show my curves but that always cover my burses." 

Well lets get the first day over of school so I can go home but I am not even safe there so maybe I should enjoy today for a while hopefully some thing doesn't happen, I have really weird feeling that something is going to change for the better .... hmmm ?

LATER THAT DAY

School is finally over but am kinda regreting going home to see what i get today abuised even thought i can already see what i am getting into right at the door. Walking slowly avoiding to get home quick .. i always do this i wonder why ? when the abuse gets worse?

I finally see my house around the corner but while walking i see a car driving on the street and guess what ??

Its my father he slows down and opens the window and tells me " get to the house u should off been there a long time ago and i have something to tell you and ur mother now hurry up before i beat you with the pan again got it !!" she flinches he's angry already." So after he finished his speech i practacly ran home the rest of the way got into the house before he did went into the living room and wait for him and mom. he walks in and sees me in there and calls mom she comes down and kisses him then comes into the living room and i move far away from both of them."

Finally dad speaks and says " we are moving in a week I got a new promotion but mainly because people are starting to ask questions about Katie .. plus time for a change don't u think my lovely wife."

I was staring at them seeing all the love but every time they looked at me they see me as if am something disgusting.... I wish I was loved that way maybe some day, I was day dreaming I didn't notice that my dad was calling me I slap in the face really hard that I got drop to the floor with blood covered my lip. I looked up at them I see what I did wrong am not allowed to sit in the couch "ahhh ".

Dad tells me " that's what u get for sitting on your mother beautiful couches you bitch now get going and make us dinner then go start packing even thought u wont need too u Beverly have enough clothes as it is " NOW GO" Before I hit u again UNDERSTAND ?" I whimpered and said Yes really low.

I got slapped again with that I ran to the kitchen and started dinner not like I eat much but oh well. I got finished when I sneaked some food into my room and started packing I only had a small bed with a thin sheet (sigh) guess am going to finish high school some where else I wonder where hmmm.. 

 " Well I have a good feeling to where we are going am going to like it for some reason I don't know why?"

**Derek POV**

" I woke up having this feeling like something was good was coming my way but dont know why ? I guess i will find out hmm .....?"

He went back to sleep thinking or more like dreaming of a beatiful girl in his amrs and saying " Good Morning Angel, how did u sleep?" After that he woke up right before his alarm went off to get ready for school.

" Wonder who that was in my dreams but hopefully get to meet her."

**************************************************************************************************************

What do you think will he meet her? Will he be having dreams about her more often? Will he be get to see her soon?

Comment and Vote tell what i need to fix and fan me.