Button up

"Hey John?" Roger called out to his bouncy bassist from his bedroom.

"Yes Rog?" John walked into the room to see to his call.

"Which shirt should I pack..." Roger held up two buttonup shirts. "This blue one..." he shook it for emphasis, "Or this creme one?"

John thought for a second before grabbing the blue one and pressing it against Roger's chest. "I like this one. It brings out your beautiful blue eyes."

Roger smiled and put the blue buttonup in his suitcase, along with all his other outfits. "Oh John, I can't wait for this trip."

"Me niether. Just think, this time tomorrow we will be gone... just the two of us... no one to tell us what to do or bother us." John wrapped his arms around the small frame of his slightly shorter boyfriend.

"I've been counting down the days, love." Roger smirked and pressed his lips agianst his lover's.

The boys had taken some time off for holiday and John came up with the idea of a skiing trip for just he and Roger. They hadn't had the chance to spend that kind of alone time in nearly 6 years, and they needed a break. They decided to pack today and leave in the morning for the airport. They had also already said their goodbyes and such to everyone the day before, that way they could just spend the entire day today together.

"You did give Brian the house key and the list, right?" Roger asked John.

"Yep. And I told him anything else I thought was important that wasn't on the list." John smiled and pulled Roger's hand to the living room.

"Did you already pack all your stuff?" Roger saw John's suitcase beside the couch as he went to sit down.

"Yep. Was that shirt the last of yours?" John asked and Roger nodded his head. "Good. Now we can relax."

John plopped down on the soft leather of the couch and pulled Roger to sit on his lap. It was just after 4pm so they just sat and cuddled, talking about everything that popped into mind before it was time to eat.

"I don't feel like cooking anything tonight." John sighed and Roger nodded.

"And I don't feel like going out... how about we just order something?" John smiled at Roger's idea as he began to massage the older man's tense shoulders..

"Yeah, okay. What do you want?" John asked andRoger gave it a thought, leaning into the younger man's touch.

"Hmmm.... well, it's been a while since we've had pizza." In fact, he and John hadn't ordered a pizza in a long time. Most of the time they preferred something fancier or they'd just cook at home. John was an excellent cook and Roger loved to grill. Often times they'd invite the others over and they'd have a kind of small party and ate.

"I'd love pizza." John spoke before pressing a kiss to Roger's now relaxed shoulder.

"Okay, I'll go call." Roger hopped off John's lap and walked over to the phone, ordering a large pepperoni pizza.

John watched Roger's backside as he shifted from one leg to the other. He had to admit, he was a good view to look at from behind. Roger hung up the phone and fished through his pocket from some money.

"I can pay for it." John offered, getting up from the couch and pulling out his wallet.

"That's okay Deaks, you paid last time. You get tip the lad if you want to though." Roger threw the money on the table and walked back over to the couch.

John didn't argue with him and instead, just pulled out enough for a tip and threw it with Roger's money. He joined Roger on the couch to wait for the pizza to arrive.

John snuggled up under Roger's arm and Roger kissed the top of his head. They just sat there, enjoying each other's silent company until they heard the doorbell ring. They both got up, grabbing the money, and made way to the door. John opened the door and the scent of hot pizza wafted into the house.

"Dude! No way!" The excited pizza guy handed them the pizza with wide eyes and a smile.

"Yes, yes. We know what you're thinkimg." Roger took the pizza from John's hands in exchange for the money.

"You guys are awesome! I can't believe I'm delivering pizza to you guys." The guy happily accepted the money, and to their surprise, didn't even ask for an autograph.

Once they closed the door, John smirked at Roger.

"What?" Roger asked innocently.

"We'd think after all those times of people hyperventilating at our door step, we'd stop doing this." John shook his head with a small smile as he and Roger walked to the kitchen together.

"Yeah, but don't you juat love the look of surprise as we open the door?" Roger shot back his response with a giggle.

"Yeah" John giggled back and playfully pushed Roger's arm.

They happily ate their pizza together, joking around the entire time. They'd occasionally feed each other and rub their feet together under the table, giggling like kids. After eating and cleaning up, they went to their room. John made a checklist of everything needed for the trip tomorrow. He and Roger scrambled around, making sure to check off everything that wad listed. After making sure everything was in order for in the morning, they changed into their pajamas.

"You know, those are my favourite of your pyjamas." Roger spoke sweetly in his boyfriend's ear and ran his hand down his chest.

John wore a simple loose t-shirt with a faded picture of a woman on it, and yellow shorts. They were his most comfortable.

"Really? And why's that?" John stroked the back of Roger's head and leaned his forehead against his.

"Well, I love this shirt because it's very soft and loose. Perfect for me to put my hand under to touch your soft chest. And these shorts show off your sexy legs. I love the way you wrap them around me when we lay together." John soaked up the information he was given and started kissing down Roger's neck.

Roger shivered at the feeling of John's thin lips on his neck. John walked Roger backwards, falling on the bed.

"Do you know what else I love?" Roger's voice was low and hot, driving John mad.

"What's that?" John snuggled his nose on Roger's cheek.

"You." John lifted his face up to look into his eyes at hearing this.

"Oh Roger." John cupped his face in his hands "I love you too."

Roget smiled before closing the space between them with a kiss.

They both couldn't wait for tomorrow.