Settling In

"Attention all passengers, we will be landing shortly and ask of all of you to please fasten your seatbelts. Thank you for flying with us and we hope you have enjoyed your flight." The sharp voice over the intercom system woke John up.

He rubbed his eyes open as he sat up to stretch his back. Roger had drifted off to sleep and was still asleep. His head was thrown back and his mouth was wide open as a little dribble of drool escaped the corner of his mouth. John looked at him and giggled before rubbing his arm to wake him up soothingly.

"C'mon Roger, we're about to land. Time to get up, sleepyhead." John wiped the drool off the sleepy drummer's mouth as he slowly awoke.

"Huh? Oh, okay. I'm up, I'm up." Roger almost seemed to pretend like he hadn't drifted off to sleep, which made John chuckle and pat down a few of his stray blond hairs.

The plane skidded to a semi-smooth stop on the pavement and they arose from their comfy seats to exit the plane. Roger stretched his stiff back and John rubbed his shoulder tenderly before they headed to claim thier bags. They had their luggage separate from others for safety reasons. Once they had claimed thier belongings, and signed a few autographs, they were escorted to the vehicle that would drive them to the hotel. John gazed out the window of the car, absorbing the breathtaking scenery around them. His hot breath hit the cool glass window, fogging it slightly. Roger smiled in adoration at the sight of the curious, child-like sparkle in his boyfriend's eyes and gently squeezed his knee. John turned to give Roger a tender smile before continuing to scan the passing landscapes. 

The car soon stopped in front of a rather large and extravagant hotel. The driver got out and opened the car door for the two gentlemen. John and Roger climbed out of the vehicle and stood in awe at the tall log columns and the elegant carvings around the huge front door. Everything seems so perfectly placed around the entrance as bellboys grabbed their stuff for them, ushering them into the front lobby to get checked in. They weren't bombarded by any fans, but they didn't go unnoticed. The boys just smiled and waved as they headed for the front desk. They were immediately recognized and the woman handed them the key without asking. They were to be sharing a room, but to be safe, it was a room with two rather large beds. They were escorted into the elevator as they were taken to the top floor. 

"Oooh, fancy." Roger uttered as they opened the door to their suite. 

Their bags were placed inside the room and John tipped the lad before he left. Just as soon as the door closed, Roger grabbed John and herded him to the couch, kissing him all the while.

John giggled into the kiss and pulled his head away. "Wait Roggie, we haven't even looked around yet! Let's at least attempt to settle in first." 

Roger gave an exasperated sigh and pulled away from the younger man. "Okay, okay. But just as soon as we do that, you're all mine." Roger pecked John's nose with  kiss and stood up with him.

John giggled and took Roger's hand as they explored the room. It was rather spacious with four rooms total. The main area had a small couch, t.v., and a stone fireplace. The deep reds and greens made the place feel very cozy. A small kitchen was set up in the corner of the room, providing them with a refrigerator, a stove, and three countertops, one of which holding a microwave. Roger followed John into the next room, which was the bathroom. With its white and green tiles laying the cold floor, it had one standing shower, one large tub, a toilet, and two sinks with plenty of countertop. Fluffy white and red towels lined the walls in neat cubbies, along with washcloths and several hand soaps. 

"Look babe, that tub is big enough for both of us." Roger nudged his lover's side and wagged his eyebrows with a smirk.

"Well we'll just have to see just how big it is." John winked back and they both giggled.

Roger grabbed John's hand as they checked out the last two rooms: the bedrooms. Both rooms were identical to each other, except for the artwork on the wall and the fact that one had a balcony. They had no trouble choosing which room they'd be staying in, and they ran to get the bags and throw them on the bed. They had chosen the room with the balcony. They opened up the dresser and began pulling out all their clothes from the suitcases, laying them neatly in the drawers. John was closing the drawers when Roger wrapped his arms around his waist, leaving hot kisses down the side of his neck. 

"Okay Mr. Impatient" John giggled and walked with him to the bed, pushing the suitcases off and onto the floor.

Roger connected their lips together in a furious, hot kiss. They fell back on the bed with Roger on top of John, giggling and kissing as hands roamed bodies. Heavy kissing and heavy petting of course led to the removal of clothes. Roger ran to turn off the lights before diving under the covers, caressing a  giggly bassist. Nuzzling his nose into the soft brown hair of his boyfirend, Roger whispered hotly against the shell of John's ear, sending shievers down spines. 

They definitely broke in the new room and the new bed. A breathless John curled up beside an equally breathless Roger, pulling the plaid green and black sheets up further around them. With a few "I love you's" and kisses upon foreheads, the two soon drifted off to sleep for a little while before going out to eat. John had already made them dinner reservations for that night when he booked the hotel.