Done For Me【pt.1】

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨?
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘸

Harry slumped back at his four poster bed in the boys dormitory of Gryffindor House. He was so tired, he thought he could rest for eternity. He didn't mind what was going on around him. He didn't notice every bit of thing that's around him. He didn't even realised that the 4 boys, he shared his dorm with for 6 years now, were trying to get his attention until he felt a painful slap across his face.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Harry shot up from his last position, staring at the 4 boys around him with disbelief.

"We have been calling your name for 10 mins," Dean replied.

"You seemed stress," Seamus stated.

"It's just nothing."

Harry got up from his four poster bed and went to grab his pyjamas in his trunk. He went to the bathroom real quick and changed into his pyjamas. He went back to his dorm and saw that they were giving him the same looks that he always receives whenever he says, 'It's just nothing.'

"What?" Harry was confused yet felt uncomfortable by the stares he got.

"It's her, isn't it?" Ron blurted out.

"What makes you think that rubbish?" Harry asked.

"You always have that face after you hang out with your girlfriend" Ron replied.

Harry was pissed already, "Can you leave Hermione alone?"

Yes, Hermione Jane Granger is Harry James Potter's girlfriend. They've been going out for almost 2 years already. Gonna be 2 years of dating on January 23rd. They started dating during their 5th year and Harry waited a year to ask her out. It's now January 15, a week only away from their 2nd anniversary.

Harry felt that Hermione was acting different. He felt that she's distracted whenever they hang out alone. He wasn't oblivious, but choose to tell his friends about it. He didn't wanna mention it to Hermione because he doesn't want to another big fight with her. Harry would always slump down on his bed and look at the ceiling for hours, thinking if he did something wrong. It would take until the next morning for him to stop zoning out, today he was just lucky.

The 4 boys gave him a look and he sighed. Harry knew he could never lie to them, especially about his relationship with Hermione.

So, he began saying, "It's just that, I feel like she's been distant with me lately. She's never like that. Even when we were kids. She was never shy in being with me. But now that we're almost dating for 2 years, she's different. She gives me short responses, gives me side hugs that she never does, avoids kissing me and lastly is always on The Room of Requirement. I want to accuse her but it's bad. It feels like, like I'm-I."

Harry took a long deep breath and simply said, with pain and sorrow in his voice, "That she's just using me and doesn't really feel the same way as I do for her."

There was sudden silence. No one spoke, they just stared at Harry. They, too, have noticed Hermione's sudden behaviour towards Harry. But luckily, someone did broke the silence after a few minutes.

"She might have a reason," Neville said softly.

"Well, whatever that reason is, I bet it's wonderful," Harry sarcastically said. You can hear the bitterness in his voice, also the pain he's been going through.

Harry took The Marauders Map and pointed his wand at it, simply saying the incantation, "I solemnly that I am up to no good."

The blank parchment paper now has ink spreading across the whole thing like a spider web.

𝑀𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓇. 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓎, 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓂𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓁,
𝒫𝒶𝒹𝒻𝑜𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓈:
𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵,
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘱

Harry saw the map of Hogwarts. Every room being label with it. Every foot label with the name of a person. But person he wanted to see wasn't there yet. He turned the page and saw it was the seventh floor already. There it is! Hermione Granger walking up the stairs near the seventh floor. She stopped in front of a wall. What seemed like seconds, she was gone.

"Harry, where the bloody hell you-" Ron didn't finished his question when Harry was sprinting out of the dorm.

"Going," Ron sighed and decided to sleep.