chapter 1

I wonder what does Jack think about?   "Y/N!!!! RUN!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!! NOW!!!!" screamed Sasha. "WHAT!!! WHY!?!" yelled Y/n. "BECAUSE HE'S HERE!!! IT'S JACK!!!!!!!!!"

"Hey come on cupcake, don't run, all I want to do is rip that pretty throat of yours." a familiar voice called out. OH MY GOD.... ITS HANDSOME GODDAMN JACK!!!!!!!! y/n thought. "Oh, looky here, it's your very beautiful friend. Hmm, lets see rip your throat out or take her to Hyperion. What about both!" he laughed, walking to them with a wicked smile on his face. "Wait, I'll go willing, if you leave Sasha alone! Please Jack, I'll do anything!" you cried, with tears running down her cheeks. "Aww, cupcake don't cry. Do you promise to come willingly, or are you just saying that to save her, so when we walk to my ship you won't fight me?" Jack whispered with a glint in his eyes. "Yes, I...I promise I won't fight you." you sighed. Jack smiled evilly, then walked straight up to you, then he pulled you to him. "Good, then let's go. If you follow us Sasha, I will kill you." He warned while looking at you. 

-----------------------------------------------------1 hour later------------------------------------------------------------

"Here we are!" Called Jack with a big smile. y/n looked around and then looked at the huge ship with wide eyes. "It's huge, so how is Hyperion?" you asked with curiosity. "Aww, sweet cheeks, it's awesome. You'll love it, you'll be spoiled rotten when we get up there, you will feel like your in heaven." laughed Jack with excitement. The both of you walk up to the ship, when you got in, Jack buckled you in the passenger seat, then got in the pilot seat. "Here we go cupcake!" Jack yelled over the loud noise, you smiled and gave him a thumps up. "Okie dokie!!! Why are you calling me cupcake?!" you called out, Jack laughed but never answered her. "Hmf. Fine don't answer me."

When you get to Helios, you gasp at how big it is, Jack laughs and grabs your hand and leads you somewhere. "Where are you taking me Jack?" you asked, following with a blush on your cheeks from Jack holding your hand. "Hmm, I'm taking you to my office, that's where you will be sleeping at, so you will sleep with me." you gasped, the blush on your cheeks brightens, and goes down to your neck. Jack laughs "Man your adorable when you blush!" you look away and bite your lip hard.

Jack opens the doors to his office, you gasp at how big it is. "What is it? Oh, I see, your amazed by how big and cool looking it is aren't you? Y/n you ok?"  Jack looks at you with concern. "I'm fine Jack, its just a big change! I'm here with goddamn JACK!!!! OH MY GOD!!! this is my hero I'm with, ok Y/n calm down.... hoooo." you started to freak out, but where trying to calm down, Jack laughed and brought you to his chest and wrapped his arms around you. "Y/n calm down, you'll be fine. I'm here for you love." Jack whispered in your ear. You felt shivers go down your spine, you look up to see him smirking.

"So Y/n, what are you thinking right now?" He whispered kissing your cheek

"So Y/n, what are you thinking right now?" He whispered kissing your cheek. You blush, looking down at his chest, then started tracing the outlines of his muscles. "I'm thinking about you.... me...... us." you said after clearing your throat to get the lump out of it. Jack smirks and slides his hands down to your ass, and squeezing it hard, making you gasp. "I'm all yours, and your all mine." He growled in your ear.

---------------------------------------------------------Authers Note------------------------------------------------------

hope you like, now I'm on to the next chapter!!!!