Chapter 3

A/N
The bold means your thoughts.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Jack..... I love you" you whisper gripping the front of his shirt, with him kissing your neck. "And I love you, Y/n. Always will." Jack murmurs against ur sensitive skin, gripping your hips. You could help yourself, you had to touch him you just had to. You slide your hands up jacks chest over his shoulders and ito his hair pulling him closer. You hear a small growl escape his lips, feeling him slide one of his hands to ur breast and the other yo your ass.
"Jack...." you moan out, making jack smirk. He slides his lips up your neck to hour lips, licking your lips for entrance. You wanted to tease him so you didnt let him in, until he bit your lip making you gasp and his tongue slams into your mouth.

*Knock Knock*

You yank away when you hear the knock at the door, Jack just growls.
"This isnt over Y/n, but for now go to your room. Ill send you what your job is."
You just nod your head with a bright red face. Jack walks iver to the door opening it holding it for you to exit, and for the man to enter. When you pass the man he looks at you up and down making you feel exposed. You didnt lime how that man made you feel, how he looked at you.

-room-

does Jack really love me!?! You wonder still blushing like mad. You hear your computer beep, and went to check your email.

Y/n,
You will be my assistant now!
Cant wait to see you at your new desk!
Love
Handsome Jack!

Im gonna be his assistant!!!! Omg!!!! you are shocked ti hear this, you thought he was gonna have you worm eith guns for that was really easy for you. You smiled and yawned.
"time for bed" you murmur to yourself.
You walk over to your bed undressing on the way. You send Jack an echo-messege telling him good night.
You lay down and slowly fall asleep.