First kiss! (A dance moms fanfic)

"And then i pushed nick against the wall and i swear to god there were sparks!" Blah blah blah blah blah kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kissing. Boys. Boys. Boys ugh. Im stuck here listening to kendall recount her latest make out session. What a bore. But I'm not surprised, shes the school flirt,its just what she does. And Besides being like, the best friend in the world kissing is one of her talents and thats kinda her thing. Then theres chloe shes my other best friend and shes different. Shes extremely quiet while in a group and hates attention but thats her thing. Whats my thing u ask? Ha who knows. Im the one who always kinda drifting off. I look care free but not the kendall "fun" kind of care free. I'm just very aloof. Boring.

"Okay so i found this really cute guy called josh who just moved here!" Kendall exclaimed, Knocking me out of thought.

Oh yeah thats the other thing... I have never kissed anyone. like anyone. But i just don't see the desire. All my friends think it weird (thats why kendall always trying to set me up) but i don't really think about boys that much.

"Thanks K but i really don't need a boy in my lif-" kendall cuts me off.
"In your life yeah i know i get it. No I'm talking about chloe"
Chloe's face goes pale. "Me?!" Kendall just winks at her. "Look there he is! Josh is coming over with nick!" Kendall exclaims.
Nick and josh walk across the cafeteria. Kendall whistles. Nick spots her and walks over to us.
Nick: the player and the class clown.
Perfect for KK
Josh: the sweet & funny boy.
Perfect for chloe.
And as usual I'm the third wheel.

Nicks leans across and lightly kisses kendall on the cheek.
"Hey KK"
She smirks.
"Hey nick"
She patts the seat next to her.
He sits down. Leaving josh standing there awkwardly. "Hey I'm Maddie your josh right?" He nodded. "Well this is chloe you can sit next to her, i was just leaving" chloe gives me the death stare. Josh smiled and sat next to her, chloe blushed big time.
I look over to say goodbye to kendall but she is all ready getting in on with nick. Gross. I walk to my locker to put my lunch away. Then i go on to the gym.

I go to the school gym at lunch time every monday tuesday and wednesday. I go there to practice my dance for that week, and my gym teacher is really nice so she lets me.
-------------------
Hey this is my first story on watt pad so please don't judge😂😂😂anyway ill try to post every week or more! Xx💕